Briskoda Super Rally Day 12th July

oil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)Anyone got a problem with me promoting this event on another Skoda forum? There are quite a few SOCGB members [already invited but may not know it] there that would enjoy this event and contribute to it's success.

HELP.. it's Swmbo's birthday on that day :eek: any suggestions on how perseude her that it might be a good day are welcome :D

Refer to earlier posts - there are some good shops in Leamington- Spa, surely a good enough inducement for any female!

I'm up for it. If I have killed my Octy by then I'm sure I will have bought another one.

Child murderer! How dare you kill my baby?

Don't kill it just yet ... wait till Lord Mandy makes it worth £2K!

For those who wish to camp I have made enquires and it is possible to arrange this, however ther needs to be a substantial number doing this as there is a minimum hire charge for the facility to be opened up.

We need 45 to sign up for this with a charge of approx £12 / pitch.

Tin (ali) bungalows on wheels are welcome at no extra cost but there is no Electricity hook up.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Another event that I would love to go to that has been arranged too close to the due date given to SWMBO.:rolleyes: So I'm affraid the distance is a bit to far to travel with this situation in mind.:(

If nout gets in the way I'll be there :D

I've been to the heritage centre there twice, great place!

how's it gunna work though.. do I park in the normal car park or are all the Briskodian's parking together up near the museum or something?? They have two car parks.. one up near the building and another further away near the road entrance. I went to a BMW show there once and they were all up near the building in groups but there were soooo many BMW's in the normal car park as well..

Just wondering.. all new to me ;)

Edited by reflex88