Briskoda Super Rally Day 12th July

oil

Right , I will have a gander round that area for hotels then , coz this sounds like a good show!

Theres some cheaper ones as you go into Stratford town centre (Best Western and another one, I think it's a Holiday Inn), there are also some good ones along the road down from the M40 to Stratford but they're a bit dear!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of you looking for accomodation, etc then I would say Stratford is a fair way from Gaydon and you would be better off looking at places around Leamington and Banbury as Gaydon is inbetween both, there are some lovely villages and places to stay around there as this is where I am based..........:thumbup:

I will just be driving straight back in the evening... not much point me staying over but I suppose if some are maybe coming from further north then it is a fair treck to do in one day there and back!

Am I right in thinking that everyone's car will be on display? That is, of course, unless we get more than 100 cars going!

Will there be some kind of organisation I think they should go in age and model order or perhaps just best that people/cars mingle a bit.

Phil

I will just be driving straight back in the evening... not much point me staying over but I suppose if some are maybe coming from further north then it is a fair treck to do in one day there and back!

Am I right in thinking that everyone's car will be on display? That is, of course, unless we get more than 100 cars going!

Will there be some kind of organisation I think they should go in age and model order or perhaps just best that people/cars mingle a bit.

Phil

Leamington is atown not a village shops and accomodation etc.

Yes by all means wash the motor - polish it a bit and you might get a prize

The aim is to have 100 Skoda's preferably on show - there might be space for the others somewhere within the area and possibly a prize for that as well.

Don't forget to register.

Would LOVE to go to this as only down the road from me, unfortunately I'm in Holland that weekend at the MIVW car show :rolleyes:

That's what happens when your such a 'show off'............:P

• Administrators

All our partners will be there, we'd love to make it worth there while. If you have a few small spares then please do feel free, however I'll ask for a donation to Mountain Rescue if your a trader chancing your luck (general message that)

Show and shine, we'll run best prepped, standard, modified and so on. If anybody has run one before, please get in touch.

Remember this is free to attend, we have a very large car park, we'll show everyone's car who turns up. Might have to make your own name badge though.

Thanks Colin, I will have afew air filters and springs with me, as well as a few parts left over from when I built the estate! A donation is not a problem

Alex