vRS Limited Edition still available?

Just got off the phone with my local dealer..... And an E-mail from Skoda UK customer services.... Another couple of weeks of waiting for me!

This is getting stupid....My current car now needs to have money spent on it to get me through the next couple of weeks. Very Annoyed!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore Skoda UK customer services, they have no idea when your car is coming. They told us it was end of May, a day before the garage called and said the electronic paperwork had been sent. The following day the garage rang and said the car is on the transporter and on it's way to be delivered tomorrow.

Hurrah!!!!

For the info of folk still waiting patiently for their LEs, mine took almost 6 weeks to arrive after ordering.

I was grumbling too because I was told it would be with me in three weeks max on ordering it.

Don't think anyone knows when the cars are due though-dealer called me on the Monday saying it'll be at least another week then calls back on Wednesday saying its now in the garage?!

It is well worth the wait though, the car is fantastic and I'm really pleased with mine.

Hold on in there....:)

Mine was ordered on the 24th March and driven off the forecourt on the 17th April 2009. There was a delay getting it shipped over to Grimsby from Emden in Germany (due to lack of ships) but once it was over here on the 12th April it was delivered to the showroom on the 14th :):):).

Mine was ordered on the 24th March and driven off the forecourt on the 17th April 2009. There was a delay getting it shipped over to Grimsby from Emden in Germany (due to lack of ships) but once it was over here on the 12th April it was delivered to the showroom on the 14th :):):).

Erm, they've all been at the dockside in Grimsby for months. Check the grey vrs thread ;)

John Mullholand Skoda dealer in N Ireland has two of em for sale sitting on forecourt have to say the color and the wheels are a poor effort from Skoda for a LE .

This is annoying. I'm waiting for Dans LE to turn up which he ordered early March and I don't even have a commission number for it where as some dealers have them just sitting in the showroom, how does that work?

It's a petrol hatchback.

Just can't seem to get Skoda to really tell me when the car will be ready, probably because they don't know themselves but still it's quite unfair I think. To make him wait whilst other dealers have just got one sitting in the showroom.

Ooh ooh I should be picking it up on Monday, it's at the dealers being PDI'd. I think my wife said that it was 51 on the skoda list to be delivered but don't know what "number" it is yet!

When I pick it up it will be the end of a long drawn out saga complicated by the Skoda left hand not knowing what the Skoda right hand is doing.

Oh well, all's well that end's well.

I am in the process of choosing my next company car and according to the HSBC website I can order the LE in either petrol/diesel, estate or hatch. Whether they are all allocated or not it doest say. I am hanging on ordering to see if the new facelift comes out before I have to choose which car to go for.

Dont see the point in ordering more or less the same car as I already have. Anyone know when its available to order ?

Yesterday I strolled into Chathams Edinburgh to look at vRS .3 hours later now the owner of No 269 LE diesel hatch.:) pick up on 1st May.

I was in 3 weeks ago and they had 3vRS hatches and 3vRS estates all diesel Anthracite colour but not LEs

There was no LE at that time.

Erm, they've all been at the dockside in Grimsby for months. Check the grey vrs thread ;)

Erm mine was shipped over from Emden in Germany on the 12th April as i said in my original posting this was confirmed by the dealer who had its shipping documents :):):)

Erm mine was shipped over from Emden in Germany on the 12th April as i said in my original posting this was confirmed by the dealer who had its shipping documents :):):)

Can you see yours? ;)

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/grey-vrs/124339/5/#post1555508

They've been there since Nov, and the shipping issues have been down to the interiors being done - this is a Skoda UK thing, not something ordered like it from the factory.

Until the interiors has been done, Skoda wont release/allocate them to dealers.

As gadget said the LEs have been sitting in the UK for ages, amazingly they still haven't done all the leather conversions.

:) Just because the guy can do string theory, doesn't mean he'd be any good at stitching car seats.

Clearly the case here, he is taking ages.

On a serious note, an E-mail from one of the top bananas has revelealed that all petrol LEs have been sold, bar a few which they are keeping in case any of the ones they have sold goes tech.

As for the diesals, from what i could infer from the E-mail, there are some left which havnt been allocated to customer orders, and will just be put into stock for any dealer to put on there forecourt.

Skoda UK have sold alot more petrols than they anticipated by the sounds of it.