My new vRS estate

Dont know if this is a good move or not but here are a few photos of my new pride and joy,DSG paddle shift is just fantastic have it 4 weeks 5000 miles on it.Few bits from Superskoda.com,Wheels painted by nu-lukwheels Belfast,Grafix by Grafix.ie

kk9g0007.jpg

kk9g0024.jpg

kk9g0032.jpg

kk9g0013.jpg

kk9g0017.jpg

kk9g0027.jpg

Edited by GAFF
Edited Image format

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great with the wheels and nice graphics as above. i share the view on the brows but as long as you like it :) got any pics of the interior with the flappies and how did you do that front badge?

Yes, very striking!

I have a bee in my bonnet about blacking out the B and C pillars, and haven't yet found an ideal way of doing it on the MkII (there was a genuine Skoda accessory for the MkI). How were your B- and C-pillars achieved (I can't really see the detail in your pix) - was it: self-adhesive decals; sprayed on; perhaps the carbon-effect plastic stick-ons from Super-Skoda?

What's the connection with Colin McRae? Just a hero of yours? Perhaps I might give my age away if I were to stick 'Roger Clark' decals on mine! Although, if you've got a Mexico, I'm sure you'll understand.

Looking good. Cool pics.

Btw I edited them for you so the image appears rather than a link to photo.

Fyi use the insert Image option, its one of the little buttons above the box where the message is written. If you hover your mouse above them you'll see the right one :thumbup:.

looks great with the wheels and nice graphics as above. i share the view on the brows but as long as you like it :) got any pics of the interior with the flappies and how did you do that front badge?

Thanks the eye brows were hit or miss with me as well to be honest but I think the car looks better with them for the over all effect.As for the badge I used a front & rear badge cover Racing Flag from MILOTEC bought from Superskoda, the guy that painted the grill -wheels,did the badge as well so to keep the same shade of black on all 3,My mate did the grafix (Grafix.ie)owns his own shop pure genius at that sort off thing I showed him the new skoda Motorsport logo rest is history.

Its real hard to photograph the flappies as you call them they are so well hid behind the wheel

Here is an attempt at a photo I took today

kk9g0052.jpg

Edited by RSIT

Yes, very striking!

I have a bee in my bonnet about blacking out the B and C pillars, and haven't yet found an ideal way of doing it on the MkII (there was a genuine Skoda accessory for the MkI). How were your B- and C-pillars achieved (I can't really see the detail in your pix) - was it: self-adhesive decals; sprayed on; perhaps the carbon-effect plastic stick-ons from Super-Skoda?

What's the connection with Colin McRae? Just a hero of yours? Perhaps I might give my age away if I were to stick 'Roger Clark' decals on mine! Although, if you've got a Mexico, I'm sure you'll understand.

Super Skoda stick on for the pillars was the best way and a tidy fit,:thumbup: as for Colin McRae yep my hero

Well, well, well................:eek:

After all the PM's we have been exchanging I never thought that you motor would look like this...............:thumbup:

Looks awesome mate and are the spacers on the rear I assume?

Wheel colour looks great against the white although the only thing I would loose is the eyebrows.............:D

Really smart car; but with all the extra paint, trim and decals does it go any faster? ;)

A detail point I like is the colour coding of the outer sections of the lower front grill. :thumbup:

You need though to get spacers on the front wheels as well to balance them with the rears.

That is one smart looking estate.

I can't believe how much it looks like a C class estate in the 2nd photo. A Vrs estate is definitely a viable replacement for my Merc.

kk9g0024.jpg

Merc6.jpg

Oh and I like the eyebrows

Edited by Wild Woods