Superb in China (LED rear lights)

Does anybody have any new info on OEM LED lights from China yet? Christmas is coming and I'd love to get a set on order while my wife's in a good mood :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mates, I'm from China, a owner for Superb 2.0TSI.

And we do have LED tail lights for the whole series including 1.4TSI 1.8TSI 2.0TSI, even the cheapest one.

It's not a additional equipment but a standard. Have to say it's very bright.

I think the reason for we have it in China beacuse many B class cars in China have it already.

Since Skoda is freshman in China's car market, they must offer sth that can attract customers.

Edited by Superber in China

Hey mates, I'm from China, a owner for Superb 2.0TSI.

And we do have LED tail lights for the whole series including 1.4TSI 1.8TSI 2.0TSI, even the cheapest one.

It's not a additional equipment but a standard. Have to say it's very bright.

I think the reason for we have it in China beacuse many B class cars in China have it already.

Since Skoda is freshman in China's car market, they must offer sth that can attract customers.

Finally we have someone from China to join in.

I was checking in Taobao and there's quite a few seller for the LED rear lamp, sadly they don't except paypal.

Do u know of any place that i can place order and ship it to Singapore?

thanks

Finally we have someone from China to join in.

I was checking in Taobao and there's quite a few seller for the LED rear lamp, sadly they don't except paypal.

Do u know of any place that i can place order and ship it to Singapore?

thanks

Ok mate, Skoda parts in China is not yet easy to get.I'll contact you as soon I get someone selling it.

Or maybe you can contact Shanghai Volkswagen.heehee

Ok mate, Skoda parts in China is not yet easy to get.I'll contact you as soon I get someone selling it.

Or maybe you can contact Shanghai Volkswagen.heehee

Tried emailing them both in English and Chinese but todate, no news at all.

Tried emailing them both in English and Chinese but todate, no news at all.

Hey mate, I'm trying to find some retailer of skoda parts.

But I think there may be some problems that wheter the LED lights fits your cars.I both mean the out shape and program settings.

And i'm not sure the price. As the traffic expense and export tariff it may cost a lot.

When I got some info will contact you. :D

This is a link to supaskoda, The lights are from Chinese Shanghai Volkswagen factory, official Chinese manufacturer for Skoda cars in China. for the Octavia . Thy have no Eu mark that is why we cant get them here officially . :thumbup:

http://www.superskoda.com/news/Octavia-II-Limousine-ORIGINAL-Skoda-LED-tail-lights-ON-STOCK

Hey mate, I'm trying to find some retailer of skoda parts.

But I think there may be some problems that wheter the LED lights fits your cars.I both mean the out shape and program settings.

And i'm not sure the price. As the traffic expense and export tariff it may cost a lot.

When I got some info will contact you. :D

The programming can be done via VAGCOM to get rid of the Check Light warning from the car.

It's a direct fit coz it's the same car.

• 8 months later...

Would these be of any use - these are actual manufacturers in china - min order 20 sets...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/467220129/skoda_superb_tail_lamp.html

description states these are LED...

maybe we could convince superskoda or some other supplier to get some...

btw, my first post... hopefully picking up a 58 plate superb on friday... ummm

cheers.

Ad

Edited by AdamDB

I've been attempting to get the Octavia version of these for a long time.

The problem is, that although they are OEM (for China) they will still trigger the Can-Bus in the UK models.

You would need to fit resistor packs for these to work (spoke to someone here who has a set of the China Octy lights).

If I could buy a single set of lights then I'd be willing to do some experimentation, but not when I'd have to buy I think it was 15 (the lowest option I found).

This is a link to supaskoda, The lights are from Chinese Shanghai Volkswagen factory, official Chinese manufacturer for Skoda cars in China. for the Octavia . Thy have no Eu mark that is why we cant get them here officially . :thumbup:

http://www.superskod...lights-ON-STOCK

Nice one - nearly as clear as white on white

Would these be of any use - these are actual manufacturers in china - min order 20 sets...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/467220129/skoda_superb_tail_lamp.html

description states these are LED...

maybe we could convince superskoda or some other supplier to get some...

btw, my first post... hopefully picking up a 58 plate superb on friday... ummm

cheers.

Ad

Did you enquire about a price from them?

Perhaps if enough people were interested a group buy would work?

i got a friend in China to get me a set from their dealer and sent it to me.

so far, the shipment from Singapore to UK is not cheap and it could cost up to 50% of the item itself.

if anyone is keen, can PM me.

try this shop: Click!

some guys of the german community had ordered there and everything was going fine. to fix the problem with the "check lamp message" you could use resistors or you can use the coding for a golf mk6 with led rear lights (the german guys have done it with vcds and it works).

@ stoofa: i'm not sure, but i think i've seen led lights for the octavia in this shop to.

The point of a group buy is to save money. If there are ten people interested then perhaps you could save on combining shipping, and buying at bulk or trade rate.

At the price per unit they have quoted I would have to say that is unlikely.

The link from 2fast4u would seem a better bet. Other people have used it, and the source is in the eu so no worry about import duties which you may still get stung for if you got a "mate" to send you a set from China.

I dropped them a line and they have now added:

LEd Taillights Skoda Octavia 5

LED Taillights Skoda Octavia Limousine with Adaptercable.

These Taillights are not showing a Fault on your BC.

They are without E-Mark and not Street Legal.

The only think worrying me of course is the fact they are not e-marked.

What with the MOT's becomming more in-depth I'm worried that no emark would show up.

Also - does Limousine = Hatchback?

Yes the limousine in the twinhatch.

If the lights look tacky and after market then I would expect the MOT tester to inspect the lenses closely, otherwise I doubt there are many testers that look for the markings on a light - Providing they look OE.

Obviously if they do check them then they should fail them.

• 4 months later...

Bringing up an old one here, but just got a text from my dealer Re: Superb L&K LED Rear Lights (See pic), now available to order at my local dealers

Outer lamps are €166.00 + VAT per unit

3TD945095 (LEFT) - 3TD945096 (RIGHT)

Inner lamps are €75.00 + VAT per unit

3TD945093 (LEFT) - 3TD945094 (RIGHT)

He THINKS they should be "plug and play", but is not 100% sure on this.

Anyone fancy checking this information in the UK and letting me know the price in £ ?

Bryan

post-3845-0-85838500-1329482531_thumb.jpg