Absolutely Hideous

DaveI

Fooooking chav!

Have you seen his R8 too?!

What a waste of nice cars and money. If it was my money it would be a standard Bentley GTC in baby blue. Much more classy.

4500Bentley_Continental_GTC.jpg

Phil

He should have taken some extra time to think about it:P:rofl:

If they have children they could always lend it to their Nani, or they could decide to Foster.

And I hope he checked to make sure there was no outstanding finance Owen on it.

He bought a red R8 and had to have it resprayed to the colour you see now, as he plays for Man City (Blue strip) :rofl:

What do you expect Amanda - it would have been far too sensible to buy a blue one in the first place - he's a footballer FFS

That car is unspeakably disgusting. He'd have been better off giving £260k to charity and buying her an old red n White XR3i cabriolet. It would have looked much better.

Anyone who says 'each to their own' in this case needs shooting.

He'd have been better off giving £260k to charity and buying her an old red n White XR3i cabriolet. It would have looked much better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Having seen that Bentley out on the road, all I can say is that the photos don't do the hideousnesss of the car justice.

And as for the head restraint covers . . . . . no, no, no!

I honestly think that ALL premiership footballers should take a pay cut, because they are paid FAR too much.

It would probably get us out of the finacial sh!t that we are in these days......and stop them buying hideous pieces of bling like that!!

Do they not realise that people are laughing at them not admiring their cars!

I just can't get my head around it... Why would you make yourself look like such a prat!!!!

• 3 weeks later...