What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

I hit a wall, burst a tyre, remodelled the door, rear arch and wheel while I was at it! And it all took 1/2 a second!

Not good, you OK though?

hope the damage isn't too extensive and can be repaired.

Not good, you OK though?

hope the damage isn't too extensive and can be repaired.

Yeah, alls good, itll be a fair few quid to get it fixed, not all that sure ill bother on a 10 year old car, but then it is an L&K...

Gave it a 5,000 mile oil change. 20 minutes to remove the 5mm thick steel under tray (part of the rough road option pack). 20 minutes to change the oil and filter. 20 minutes to replace the bloody under tray!!

994941_601682369892089_375118372_n_zps46

• Like 1

Fitted Audi 6 speed nob only took 10 min and very happy with result

EBay mate, it an A4 s line one I played £20

Nice work, they do look better don't they :) - much nicer to use as well IMO.

Your install looked easier and more straightforward than mine, not sure why! I seemed to have more trouble marrying up the Audi part to the existing gator and getting the two sitting right.

Spent the day leisurely removing, cleaning and refitting rear calipers whilst replacing discs and pads.  How did it go? Offside was hunky dorey. Nearside bleed nipple decided to drag the thread from the caliper wtih it. Ah well, worse things happen at sea...

:@ WHO THE HELL CARES? I'M NOT 'APPY! :@

Sorry, rant over  :angel:

Chaser, does the wrap not come of  easy if it's warmed? (Know nothing about wrapping, but know you can get some good effects)

Edited by Guest

Oh, that's a bummer.

And to continue the theme of this thread, a nice chap from GSF rang to say my new rear calliper  was in. Spent today finishing yesterdays job. I thank you.

Edited by Guest