What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

New wipers for me...

Bosch Aeroblade style from ECP.

My old ones were clearly in need of replacement given how good these are.

I bought some from ecp last week. I thought the old ones probably needed changing but the new ones show how bad the old ones were.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fitted handbrake return springs to the rear callipers, polished half the car and removed the rear badge ready to fit my Pasty badges.

Cant find pasty badges anywhere. Deeply suspicious they may have been binned during a tidy-up. And not by me  :wall:

Now have a car that looks like some chav helped themself to the badge.  Fan-f***ing-tastic.    :@

• Like 1

Crashed it into a deer last night. Its looking rather sorry for itself :( Tucked it up in a quiet back street and left it to deal with today since I'm not sure if its leaking coolant :/

Fitted all four mudguards, and some rear wheel spacers to my Octavia :) looks much better.

Did one half of a detail on my Fabia Monte estate. Car and wheels have been washed, decontaminated and car has been clayed. Also put on Carpro FlyBy30 and left it to cure overnight. Part 2 tomorrow morning involves my first time ever using a DAS-6 Pro! Looking forward to it.

Crashed it into a deer last night. Its looking rather sorry for itself :( Tucked it up in a quiet back street and left it to deal with today since I'm not sure if its leaking coolant :/

not good bud. Theres deer everywhere just now :(. Hope theres not too much damage

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

not good bud. Theres deer everywhere just now :(. Hope theres not too much damage

It doesn't look pretty :(

20140517_175020_zpszeswucpa.jpg

20140517_175027_zpsxj82seoe.jpg

20140517_175010_zpshnfzdbkq.jpg

20140517_125118_zpsntxab6xu.jpg

20140517_125101_zpsszmoki1n.jpg

Some bits picked up off of the road

20140517_125352_zpstfq1cxpa.jpg

Gave the Octavia a clean! Tried Auto Glym tar remover, didn't shift the tar on its own but used a clay mitt on the front wheel arches too and did work well. Hard work though! Still a buttload of tar on it but didn't have much time this afternoon and wanted to give it a quick polish too (Auto Glym Super Resin). Wheels got a clean too (Mer alloy cleaner and Auto Glym wheel sealant/tyre dressing).

Octavia 1.6 MPI Combi

• Like 2

Washed it for the second time this weekend - I washed it yesterday but some nice bird decided to redecorate the bonnet and windscreen!!

Washed it:

photo4_zps21f1c45b.jpg

photo3_zps7b2fd16c.jpg

Introduced it to its older sibling (Edition 100 MKI Superb):

photo2_zps81de7fd0.jpg

Then watched it drive away after being sold  :'(  :

photo1_zpsb61aebf5.jpg

• Like 3

Yeti now netted. Think that should be enough to be getting on with ;)

Also Brisky sticker added - wasn't complete until that was in! Went for bottom right-hand corner of the rear window, works well I think :thumbup:

post-3659-0-92841500-1400438594_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Fabia: Vacumed and handed back to Mrs H over for a farm trip with Junior - not sure I want to know the interior state :)

Octy: Hauled junk to tip, hauled guinea pig hutch and 'owners' back home: vacumed inside, checked spare tyre pressure, starting removing the hundreds of tar dots created when they resurfaced the A22 :wall:

Edited by MattHunt

That's not good, but look on the bright side, it's not bad for deer damage.

It was only a baby deer so I was lucky in some ways lol. If it was an adult then I'd hate to think what would have happened

Definately not good but it is quite lucky. How quick were you going?

I was on a back road doing 50-55 mph and I didn't even have time to touch the brakes before I hit it. My gf screamed like a little girl tho lol. I would post up a picture of the culprit but some people might not like it so I'm not going to bother. I'm just glad the airbags didn't go off

• Like 1

Washed it:

photo4_zps21f1c45b.jpg

photo3_zps7b2fd16c.jpg

Introduced it to its older sibling (Edition 100 MKI Superb):

photo2_zps81de7fd0.jpg

Then watched it drive away after being sold  :'(  :

photo1_zpsb61aebf5.jpg

Nice one Martin, look forwards to some good pics and seeing her in the flesh in due course!!

• Like 1