What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Got it back from the dealers...

the aircon compressor is kaput!!! The service bloke seemed surprised, I wasn't...

Now got to wait for them to get it okayed by the warranty people and a new one ordered etc.

Got a bit bored to gave her a wash. Using Gwash as a snow foam really.

IMG-20130426-00266_zps485a20b1.jpg

Rinsed then 0ppm filter rinsed her and sheeted, she dried with a single small microfibre cloth. :) Also new stickers and spray bottles from my favourite car detailing supplier.

IMG-20130426-00273_zps3c3bb292.jpg

So that was one hour which I tried to drag out as long as I could, but hey.

Black stealth winter steel wheels off, shiny clean Themistos on. Cleaned the wheel arches and fitted mudflaps front and rear while I was at it.

Now just need to give the rest of the car a proper clean when it stops raining. Mudflaps look great :)

Combination of yesterday and today.....Replaced the compressor yesterday and then got it all gassed up today...end result some cold air again. Another job ticked off the list. I think thats all the 'service' issues resolved on the car

replaced my blowing 'cooler for a new one thanks to Mr DanHam.

untill some old **** decided it would be funny to park in front of me rather than the hundreds of other spaces around me in the car park...

946870_502269469821060_1665708420_n.jpg

Ordered fresh plates and a new grille badge ready for when my spare gets painted tomorrow.

Oh, and booked in the wheels to be refurbed. Black! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered a pair of SuperSkoda bling rings for the Yeti. Not sure yet whether I'll use them - need to see how they look in situ.

Sorry to quote my own post, but just wanted to say that these arrived today. Delivery in two days from Rakovník is pretty impressive, especially as I opted for the free airmail service. So a thumbs up for SuperSkoda, and if anyone else is ordering from them, think twice about whether it's worth paying extra for express delivery.

Sorry to quote my own post, but just wanted to say that these arrived today. Delivery in two days from Rakovník is pretty impressive, especially as I opted for the free airmail service. So a thumbs up for SuperSkoda, and if anyone else is ordering from them, think twice about whether it's worth paying extra for express delivery.

You could make up for that by posting some pics :giggle: .

Fitted new eBay special LED bulbs in the interior + numberplate. Numberplate ones might be too wide, and not point down enough, have to see.