What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Raised the front coilovers by a little, looks more even now and can be driven harder without scrubbing.

Can corner hard enough and without understeer long enough to get the traction control light flashing.

Loving the coilovers.

Let swmbo drive it, on account of the fact her Leon dashboard was in bits as I was fitting a brodit holder (a powered one).

Also took the winters tyres off, brand new summer tyres need running in now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Took it for it's first service, nothing to pay thanks to fixed cost maintenance contract! :rock:

Confused both the receptionist and tech with the terms "Tear drop wipe" and "get the wipers to slow when the vehicle stops" only to be told these things could not be done as I "didn't have rain sensors". Oh and ask for these saying VAGCOM then got a note on the receipt saying " **PLEAST NOTE WE DO NOT USE VAGCOM OR VCDS** " haha.

Oh and they swapped my drivers side bulb which I didn't manage to when I'd done the passenger side.

staff were all very pleasant and helpful, very satisfied :thumbup:

Edited by Gumby

Yup - didn't take the door cards off.

Using some trim tools there was just enough flex to be able to tuck away the edge of the vinly. I'll be putting up pics once its a bit sunnier

• Like 1

Fitted my new 2nd hand 16" wheels I got last year from Vlad's old Octavia L&K, had new rubber all round (Uniroyal RainSport 2's 205/45/16)

019_zps4836d1f2.jpg

quite pleased with how they look :)

• Like 3