What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Drove slowly and around any dirt, puzzle or anything else that night get it dirty. It has taken 7 months for me to clean it and I would like it to last longer than 5 minutes.

Sad but I kept looking at it all sparkly on the drive at the weekend and my boy saying, 'I like your new car daddy' went down very well :D

• Like 1

Drove slowly and around any dirt, puzzle or anything else that night get it dirty. It has taken 7 months for me to clean it and I would like it to last longer than 5 minutes.

Sad but I kept looking at it all sparkly on the drive at the weekend and my boy saying, 'I like your new car daddy' went down very well :D

You can avoid these issues by just cleaning it more often :D

Where do you live that has puzzles on the road?

Met up with 2 members for some suspension work. :)

Thanks to Connor and Lee. :thumbup:

Glad you got back safe, mate. :thumbup: Weather was horrible on the motorway :(

Next up, Powerflex bushes ;)

• Like 1

Drove through four countries in one day. Disembarked the ferry at Ijmuiden into heavy rain, then drove towards Utrecht, Hertogenbosch, Eindhoven (Netherlands); through Liege, via Bastogne (Belgium); Luxembourg; then into France via Metz and Nancy, arriving at Saints Geosmes around 6:30pm. The weather cleared up nicely throughout the journey, when we got to Saints Geosmes it was sunny with blue skies and twenty degrees :-) Saw a few nice old cars including an old Ford Mustang. In France, so far I've seen two Citroen 2CVs, one Citroen Visa, an AX, a BX and two XMs :-) There were three or four Gendarmes doing spot checks on cars in the town. An early start tomorrow and drive a little further South.

• Like 1