What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Took it in for a service (well ok SWMBO took it in) then put an order in for a new L&K Yeti from another dealer.

Very good - where have you ordered from?

Very good - where have you ordered from?

I took your advise and used carwow, then travelled the 160 mile round trip today to see Neil at Allams (highly recommended for a non pushy long test drive and run through of the FL, I had to ask him "OK can we now go and spec up an L&K order")

Unfortunately my closest 3 dealers couldn't be bothered to return my calls... So ultimately lost a sale.

• Like 1

(Yesterday) I met my new car: Corrida vRS TDi 2010 with a few extras. Will post up pics (spec is in the newbie intro's) after collection next weekend. :-)

Cleaned her up, took a toothbrush and wheelcleaner to the alloys and got the brake dust staining off them, re-organised all the stuff in the cubbyholes then cleaned the leather seats and fed some conditioner into them. Think I'll nip to the garage through the week and ask them if they'd check and rebalance the front wheels, felt a slight vibration through the steering wheel on the Forfar to Dundee dual at 70mph.

The pedal covers look well i got a set a couple of weeks ago.....but tell me this have some farm animals been fighting on the car floor....happy-sheep-smiley-emoticon.gif

it does get driven to places where animals are kept :think:

You not seen the pics on FB then? :peek:

The pedal covers look well i got a set a couple of weeks ago.....but tell me this have some farm animals been fighting on the car floor....happy-sheep-smiley-emoticon.gif

you should have seen mine before I hoovered it out. Mine goes on farm too.

• Like 2

Rear lights in my Rapid now light up along with the front ones when the doors are open etc thanks to a length of wire, a diode and the very friendly 'wire' from the Rapid forum who fit it for me.  :thumbup:

New seat covers fitted. Just till i can find new seats as mine are getting a bit worn out lookingu2aduzu9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Yo dude did you crash then take this pic. :giggle:  :giggle:

• Like 3

Washed, clay bared and waxed (2 coats) wish I hadn't as I found lots of stone chips :'(  but I did have time to put the new wheel centres on though, the Rallye Green wrap is looking more inviting by the day (if I could only find someone with the right colour)

DSC_0004_zpscxov6g4c.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsni9qunif.jpg

• Like 1

Took the car back to the dealer I bought it from last month to fit the broken sat nav aerial. They also needed to update the service book and turn off the service warning indicator as apparently it didn't reflect the dealer's record. Turns out the service book and the car were right, so they serviced it as well. All for free!

• Like 1