What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Gave my car a good wash and hoover out the other day, was really proud of my efforts. Next day got stuck behind a tipper wagon in the rain so all the spray from his wheels made my car look worse than when I started !

post-82876-0-98548100-1418516493_thumb.jpg

Gave my car a good wash and hoover out the other day, was really proud of my efforts. Next day got stuck behind a tipper wagon in the rain so all the spray from his wheels made my car look worse than when I started !

ever thought about keeping your distance  :dull:  :peek:  :D

After driving down farm tracks for a fortnight I cleaned my Scout from this

IMG_6262_zps4e054ca3.jpg

to this

IMG_6263_zps5c8c6791.jpg

It was just a spray down with Auto Finesse Citrus Power and a pressure was off, pleased with how it turned out! 

Hoovered it out on Saturday - had to empty the bagless container three times thanks to the kids and the missus...   then got it washed at the local handwash (was too cold to do at home and risk icing up the drive and road...)

Still - it looks a whole lot better now (or at least will for a couple of days...)

Sunday: Cleaned the Octy out. I thought is was messy until I saw inside the Focus C-max of one of my wife's friends.

Today: Booked her (Octy not wife) in for an inspection service. 

Sunday: Cleaned the Octy out. I thought is was messy until I saw inside the Focus C-max of one of my wife's friends.

Today: Booked her (Octy not wife) in for an inspection service. 

Do you not care about your wife or do you ser... I'll not go there.

i need to look out for this yeti. your only local to me aren't you ! looks nice :D is the spoiler wrapped in the same as the roof ?

Yep, same vinyl wrap by Dimmer in Runcorn :) The Eibachs are going on tomorrow so it will be sitting a little lower :)

how lower ? and you fitting them yourself or garage?

Bit of both, my Uncle owns Rushworths Autos in Widnes, he lets me use a ramp and tools giving a hand where i need it and double checks everything :) its 35mm front and 30mm back.

If you're thinking of making a twin engined drag car, it's been done.

I wish!!

what happened to your old one :D

AUX belt snapped, shredded, got in between cam belt and pullys. Pulled cambelt off and trashed my cr170 :-(