What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

This weekend I've put 4 brand new top of the range Michelin tyres on, booked in for tracking and small oil leak fit. Ordered new brakes all round and washed it.

Not to forget the 500 odd miles since Friday.

Some VCDS changes: Fog lights for coming/leaving home, comfort turn from three to five flashes, auto-lock/unlock & brake assist to high. Just a little concerning when another scan afterwards threw up an error code, but that turned out to be the battery warning as I didn't have the engine running!

dq4dFYu.jpg

wtlbjRRl.jpg

About time they were done, really. Though now gear-changes are interesting in a different way; I think most of the manual trucks at work are easier to change gears in...

Did a tip run removed rear seats and loaded her up with -

17 old paint tins

1 old bicycle

1 dead microwave

12 litres of old engine oil

3 sections of water damaged folded plasterboard

2 3ft by 2ft foot sections of 20 mm plyboard

1 old tv set

3 old car batteries

2 old calorgas cylinders

2 broken garden chairs

2 boxes of old painting sheets and curtains

1 full length coffee table with the legs removed

1 old damaged golf bag [ not mine ..lol ]

....and various other smaller items.

This, amongst many other good reasons,is why I bought a ROOMSTER.My neighbour stood looking on in disbelief as the car swallowed up a seemingly endless stream of items...lol

Edited by faradaycage

Mot. Sadly failed to lack of maintenance of UK roads. 2 springs. Front and rear o/s.

Oh and a centre section blowing. Or At least what mot station said. The £14 pipe That turned out to be the £300 front pipe [emoji24]. A nice man at national tires did £260 fitted. Great. So now last thing seat belt buckle. Works fine. Just need to press button in when clipping in. Been passed for 4 years. By various garages. But this ones being picky. So all in all its been expensive.

178,000 miles covered and was original exhaust. So really it's doing well. 04 plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found that Samuel has spilt glitter glue in the back seats.

ARGH !!

That's going to be fun to remove !

Hoovered the Octy and Fabia. Discover that the pucket in the read door by Samuel's child seat was half full of lentils. How? Why??

Toppped up the Octy's screen wash and rearranged the wiring to the FUBAR 12V extension and camera.

Was going to wash it and clay it but ran out time / day light.

Simply cannot face the glitter glue today.

Hoovered the Octy and Fabia. Discover that the pucket in the read door by Samuel's child seat was half full of lentils. How? Why??

Toppped up the Octy's screen wash and rearranged the wiring to the FUBAR 12V extension and camera.

Was going to wash it and clay it but ran out time / day light.

Simply cannot face the glitter glue today.

Hair dryer to warm it up gently then should clean off

Got the HIDs fitted at last.

Spot on, and a great improvement on the stock headlights.

A huge thanks to JohnnyFive for taking the time to do the coding.

What a thoroughly nice chap. Thanks again mate. :)