What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

I arrived back home this morning about 2am from a long weekend up in The Lake District.

Allams collected the Yeti this morning, took it away and did a 20,000 mile inspection service and brought it back a little cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Mike. I can already see a fine layer of dust on mine now, despite washing it on Sunday afternoon!

Ah well, we can't have everything with this nice weather I suppose. It either gets dirty from the rain, or from the dust ;)

Cleaned mine this morning, ( covered in sand) went to Brighouse car covered in dust and flies, washed again just now and setting off for the midlands meet, well it is 80 miles!

.Went to the midlands meet last night, back in convoy with Andy( Auric goldfinger) and decided to remove my wrap on the lights , still think they look cool in the day but I caught Andy up and could see the reflection about half a mile away. Simon( Baker 21) and a few others will be pleased :kiss:

.Went to the midlands meet last night, back in convoy with Andy( Auric goldfinger) and decided to remove my wrap on the lights , still think they look cool in the day but I caught Andy up and could see the reflection about half a mile away.

Good result I think. Always worth trying these things though :thumbup:

• Like 1

Started car cleaning at 9.30am this morning.

Washed, quick detailed, clayed, quick detailed, compound, quick detailed, polished, quick detailed and finally waxed. Then cleaned under the bonnet and got the tyre shine on.

Best part of 4 hours. :rofl:

Then took the car out and got some pictures. So will have to post a couple up later.

Fitted new LED DRL bulbs - work great but give bulb dash errors :(

Reverting to another supplier now.

My sympathies mate.

Aftermarket LED bulbs are an absolute minefield and pain in the ass. Choosing one that works properley is as difficult as finding cheap fuel. :wonder:

• Like 2

Looks lovely Rob - but like Alan, I think it's too close to the exhaust. You also might notice issue with exhaust movement, as it heats up.

As for mine - yesterday, fitted replacement nearside cover and indicator/puddle unit. Many thanks to Pagey for painting the cover for me :thumbup:

Will pop up some pics and info about it in a separate thread.

Just a shame I can't drive round with my nice new mirror at the moment, seeing as the car's currently sat with a zero fuel range and no fuel supply in the local vicinity :swear: