Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Would call that the blended look; almost part of the scenary B)

Oh lost a hub cap :wonder:

TP

Yeh, I know Tim. when I washed it 3 days after collecting it I noticed that it wasn't fitting very well, as one of the clips was broken - it must have been like that when I bought it. It fell off before the trip to Scotland.

I have another set for spares which were waiting for me at home when we arrived back on Christmas eve. Just need to stick the Skoda badge on now.

And clean Elsie, again.emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Swimbo likes her dirty, but, you can't touch her (Elsie that is emoticon-0136-giggle.gif) without getting dirty -open door/boot etc.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

This used to be such a lively thread with pictures of all the new Yetis. What's happened?! Why are people not posting pictures anymore?! :-(

This used to be such a lively thread with pictures of all the new Yetis. What's happened?! Why are people not posting pictures anymore?! :-(

Weather has been rubbish and I haven't had my camera handy. Pictures of Kevin coming soon. :thumbup:

In the absence of other posts, here's a couple of summer views.

[IMG_01743.jpg

Well, it would be rude not to try going off-road when the opportunity arises... Isle of Mull 2010!!

IMG_0404.jpg

Must take one with a car on the back too next time!.... Greenpower Race Day, Aintree Motor Racing Circuit, Sept 2010

Edited by speedsport

Found these on the French forum; interesting comparison I thought.

1qvGzs3oMx2PVEQ.jpg

vuDVmEsOCcSqM8w.jpg

Don't mention the folding mirrors on the Nissan though :giggle:

TP

Yes - although the Cashcow is arguably more 'moder'n', 'edgy' or whatever the current buzzword is, the Yeti looks far more balanced, dignified, timeless, etc.

Weather has been rubbish and I haven't had my camera handy. Pictures of Kevin coming soon. :thumbup:

Weather is still rubbish, but I was out yesterday afternoon and manage to take a few snaps of Kevin using my mobile phone (apologies for picture quality). Here goes;-

DSC00130a.jpg

DSC00135a.jpg

One to highlight his Rally style mudflaps;-

DSC00134a.jpg

Winter tyres, 312mm brake discs and Rally style mudflap;-

DSC00137a.jpg

and finally an atmospheric one?;-

DSC00140a.jpg

Edited by bahnstormer vrs

Thanks for the photos :thumbup: Local trip up to the big house then, take it no rock concerts going on at the moment :giggle:

Like the rally mud-flaps by the way; DIY material in front of the original flaps :wonder:

Regards,

TP

Edited by The Plumber

Thanks for the photos :thumbup: Local trip up to the big house then, take it no rock concerts going on at the moment :giggle:

Like the rally mud-flaps by the way; DIY material in front of the original flaps :wonder:

Regards,

TP

No concerts; just the deer. ;)

Rally flaps are 2011 MSA spec 4mm plastic mudflaps from Demon Tweeks, cut to size and then pop riveted to the OE flaps

Weather is still rubbish, but I was out yesterday afternoon and manage to take a few snaps of Kevin using my mobile phone (apologies for picture quality). Here goes;-

I thought it was tangerine emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Looks very red to me (could be the quality camera you usedemoticon-0136-giggle.gif)

Looks great.

What are the rally mud flaps supposed to do?

I guess they will touch the ground on many occasions.

Mike

[/size]

I thought it was tangerine emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Looks very red to me (could be the quality camera you usedemoticon-0136-giggle.gif)

:doh:

Looks great.

B):thumbup:

What are the rally mud flaps supposed to do?

Look good? Keep crud off the side of Kevin? Less spray/dirt to following vehicles? I dunno - you tell me? :giggle:

I guess they will touch the ground on many occasions.

When I'm rallying; yes. :sweat::thumbup:

Rally flaps are 2011 MSA spec 4mm plastic mudflaps from Demon Tweeks, cut to size and then pop riveted to the OE flaps

Now I wonder how cheap the 3mm thick material will be now the MSA are forcing everyone to run 4mm this year?

Perhaps DT will sell them off cheap? :giggle: