Pics of the Black Beauty (mk1 Octy)

Hi guys, dont think iv posted pics of my car since i bought it.

Already had the Briskoda stickers on it (does anyone recognise it? would love to talk to the previous owner)

Unsure what mods have been done to it (have found recieipts saying it has had a remap by SR-performance, and a K04 Turbo 10k ago)

Has got a blueflame exhaust system, pipercross induction kit, forge re-circ valve, lowered....(might discover something else soon lol)

have a few plans - tints, coillies, FMIC, sports cat, injectors,fuel pump and then custom remap :)

anyway il let the pics do the talking

fort1.jpg

carpark1.jpg

carpark2.jpg

carpark3.jpg

carpark4.jpg

carpark5.jpg

carpark6.jpg

carpark7.jpg

carpark8.jpg

carpark9.jpg

cctvshot.jpg

interior5.jpg

octy1.jpg

grille1.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior4.jpg

boot.jpg

OctyVRS.jpg

Any comments welcome

Edited by vRShafz

Liking the modified "security cam" picture! Not so keen on the blue tint lights, but a nice tidy looking vrs.

The left hand side of the boot rubber trim looks a little out of place on the 2nd from last picture. I could never keen an interior looking so clean on mine (too much of a work horse).

Some very nice photo's there.

Car just a bit too black for my liking, chrome grill surround and silver wheels breaks the colour up, everyone to their own though.

The Bora looks quite cool also

I notice the roof lining and A pillar covers etc... are white material, did Skoda change this later as mine are all black/grey?

Yep, they changed it.

My 51 plate vRS had the white, and my 03 plate has the dark.

Much prefferred the lighter colour.

Looks great (well, IMO, except for the wheels, they are very hard on my eye and I'd get some silver there to break up the blackness of it all).

Have you given her a name (naming 'Black Beauty' after a girl's horse story doesn't seem quite right to me!)?

Ian

Thanks...getting it tinted this weekend so will update this thread :D

coilovers next month i think!

Got to stop spending money :( just bought a double din and a flip out VGA touchscreen :S

Yeah coilovers FTW! The car looks so much better just a bit lower. Oh and handles like a legend!

I'm surprised to see you still have a boot being friends with Grunt! Normally he tries to fill them with the biggest sub boxes in the world!

It's got a k04 on it then? Get it on a RR and see what she's pushing. Should be capable of 260bhp+

Yeah coilovers FTW! The car looks so much better just a bit lower. Oh and handles like a legend!

I'm surprised to see you still have a boot being friends with Grunt! Normally he tries to fill them with the biggest sub boxes in the world!

It's got a k04 on it then? Get it on a RR and see what she's pushing. Should be capable of 260bhp+

Yup, got a payrise so next months pay will be sweet :D. How low have you gone on yours?

plans are to lower it as much as poss so it has a nice stance

Tints will be done this Saturday, unsure what shade I'm going for yet

Next on the agenda will be ICE, will probably go for an 18" or 2x15" depending on what i will be able to get hold off. Want to aim for 140dB+ :D

This will be connected to a CarPC which i took out my old car. Just need to get hold of double-Din VGA screen :)

will keep updating this thread as i go along

do you know what other mods i should do to go with the bigger turbo? Car has some flat spots when pushing it sometimes...will this be map related?

awesome pics, always loved black cars with black wheels. a good custom map should iron out any flat spots and make the most of the mods you've got, and give you some good power to boot! once you've sorted this and the coilovers you'll have a well sorted motor indeed. enjoy!