Poll-What remap do you have? Place your votes!

vRSy

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who has what Remap???

• REVO
    • SHARK PERFORMANCE
    • BLUEFIN
    • DNA TUNING
    • ANGEL TUNING
    • P-TORQUE
    • JABBASPORT
    • AMD
    • CUSTOM CODE
    • CELTIC TUNING
    • OETTINGER
    • APR
    • GIAC
    • UPSOLUTE
    • PENDLE PERFORMANCE
    • RS tuning
    • chippedUK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats stage 1+ really though isnt it, because your running the fuel pump as well, i wouldn mind having a cabby in yoyrs some timel, im thinking of doing the same

Your more than welcome to have a blast.As you said its uprated fuel pump and evoms plus milltek cat back.

Octavia Mk2 TFSI - Stage 1 Shark Remap with BSH intake, revamp and Neuspeed front intercooler pipe. Last Rolling roaded by RTech at 236bhp 261llbs but had a boost leak emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif Though the graph was with the PCV valve and OE air intake.

scan0001.pdf

Edited by 56OctyVRS

Got a colleague at work who is now an agent for Celtic Tuning.

Remapped my 2006 Octavia II VRS Petrol.

Unbelievable results! Much more torque and punch at the bottom end. Feels like the diesel then carries on revving like a petrol. Great!

If anyone is looking for a remap in the North West / Preston area then you might do well to check with Phil. His number is 07773 555713

Only problem I have had is with the fuel pressure sensor (low pressure side) which cant handle the extremes of the new remap so VW have a technical bulletin to fix it. The car loses power for a few seconds, then the power comes back. !

Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers...

Edited by templer

Got a colleague at work who is now an agent for Celtic Tuning.

Remapped my 2006 Octavia II VRS Petrol.

Unbelievable results! Much more torque and punch at the bottom end. Feels like the diesel then carries on revving like a petrol. Great!

If anyone is looking for a remap in the North West / Preston area then you might do well to check with Phil. His number is 07773 555713

Only problem I have had is with the fuel pressure sensor (low pressure side) which cant handle the extremes of the new remap so VW have a technical bulletin to fix it. The car loses power for a few seconds, then the power comes back. !

Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers...

well that is fuel cut, a good remap does not suffer with this issue.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'm missing a trick, but where is MTM on this list? I thought they offered one on the most well thought of VAG performance enhancement options. That's who I've chosen for a remap of my Scout. I'm going for Stage 1 while under warranty, but they offer Stage 2 and 3 later on.

Maybe I'm missing a trick, but where is MTM on this list? I thought they offered one on the most well thought of VAG performance enhancement options. That's who I've chosen for a remap of my Scout. I'm going for Stage 1 while under warranty, but they offer Stage 2 and 3 later on.

Simon, The Scout in the UK has a DPF so make sure if yours has one they have done ones with DPF's before as remaps can increase the problems. Some tuners in the Uk are shying away from mapping cars with DPF's. If it has one one choice is to wait until its out of warranty (or you have an understanding dealer) & remove it prior to the remap

Edited by Stuart_J

Simon, The Scout in the UK has a DPF so make sure if yours has one they have done ones with DPF's before as remaps can increase the problems. Some tuners in the Uk are shying away from mapping cars with DPF's. If it has one one choice is to wait until its out of warranty (or you have an understanding dealer) & remove it prior to the remap

Thanks Stuart. DPF for us too in NZ. The MTM remap is offically sanctioned by Skoda NZ and provided it is done though them and only to Stage 1, it is covered by Skoda NZ new car warranty. The guy they get to do the work is called Zsolt Szabo, a Hungarian engineer with many years of VAG performance tuning under his belt in Europe and New Zealand. I'm confident he knows his stuff, but will double-check the DPF angle with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Bogwoppit - I've had a BSH catch can sitting on the floor waiting to be fitted for about 9 months now. How do you find it and have you run it through a winter yet?

you wont notice any performance or running difference. whatyou will notice is that it needs emptying of gunk every 3-4 weeks. and when you see whats in there it makes you think how worthwhile the catch can is. in winter just empty more frequently

• 3 weeks later...