Girls going to the shops in their PJ,s

DIZZZY BLONDE

Does this practice,just go on up North???

Was at my local Tesco in Failsworth, Friday night. saw a girl wearing PJ,s Dressing Gown and slippers leaving the store at 7pm.

Now i would have expected this at Harpuhey Asda, not Failsworth, its a nice area..

I cant help it, it realy bugs me, lazy not rites..

I was wondering does any of you guy,s see Girls Wearing PJ,s to the shops, where you live ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very popular over here in certain parts of Belfast. Though they seem to have time to plaster thier make up on and hang their 3 inch hooped ear rings lol.

Happens here too, I was once in Tesco this was in the summer and everyone was looking at this girl thinking maybe she is doing it for charity then she bent over to to get something off the bottom shelf only to reveal her thong (what a state) seem to have no dignity.

Then the other day a woman parked outside our house and the 2 young girls about mid 20`s got out in their PJ`s and pink fluffy slippers carrying their McDonalds Lol.

Then I read this thread and it seems its happening everywhere, I wonder if any blokes do this lol.

No, I never wear pink fluffy slippers.

Liar, you wore them last time you were here you tease.

I work in the heart of PJ country here in sunny Cardiff, it's been a trend here for a long time, in fact I just saw a regular walking back from the shops with her PJ's and some dog food, not sure if it was for her or the other dog in the house.

They do it here all the time!

It's also common to see whole families bare-footed.

To b e fair Rob, it's a bit warmer and also streets are not quite so 'grubby' where you are.

I'm missing the down side to this...... 2i0g13c.jpg

if only this was the sight that we have all witnessed. Unfortunately it normally involves rather large gold hooped earrings, a full face of slap and a pair of lookalike ugg boots from the market. :(

dont get it down here, but when we go home to liverpool, the one that really gets me....

Curlers! :wonder:

Going to the shop in PJ's i get, get ready for bed, s*** no milk for the morning, shop is just round the corner, im decent (nothing showing that shouldent) and go. :thumbup:

iv been the shop in my dressing gown..... whats the problem? B)

Well there is a rather fit lady that walks past my office most mornings to get a paper and milk in just her pj's and some of them ugg boots and usually you can gauge the temperature outside too (if you know what I mean) emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif.....ugly she aint!

Now I would wear my pj's out if I thought it was safe i.e. quick run to the car or the shop 50 yards away but one slip in this weather and it will be knackers out!!

Edited by Conshine

You must remember that the PJ's and UGG boots hide the electronic tag, often worn on the ankle and also conceal the various love bites all over the body obtained from chavscum males. The PJ's are also an excellent tool for hiding items when shop lifting at stores such as kosh generator and sh!tehouse.