You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

That's not what this thread is about dude!

I know, it's why I apologised.. as i said someone here on the forum suggested me to post some pics here in this topic, it's why i did it.

I know, it's why I apologised.. as i said someone here on the forum suggested me to post some pics here in this topic, it's why i did it.

Quite a few before you have done the same

Many have interpreted it that just buying a bog standard Mk2 Octavia is 'doing it right'

Hey guys been a while since posting up updated photos. Just recently installed the carbon fibre mirror covers and head light washer covers and carbon wrapped the diffuser fins on the rear spoiler for some added effect. Sorry about the car being a little dirty.

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice "crazy vrs"what side sills are they I like ?

Very nice "crazy vrs"what side sills are they I like ?

They look like the Golf mk6 GTi sills, the same as Rob_e on his car, will be a lot cheaperTPS than SS!

@ Crazy, I assume the front splitters are from Super Skoda? Love them......

@ fabio978 - Love the rig shot in you signature. :thumbup:

That's doing it right :rock:

Only thing I would change would be the washer covers. As they're in the middle of the yellow bumper, they look a bit... 'lost'. The rest = :thumbup:

The yellow one's not working for me. Only thing I really like is the colour if I'm totally honest - I'm a big fan of sprint yellow. The wheels would be ok if they were a lighter colour. The headlight brows, extra vrs badges,all the stick on carbon effect bits are all just detracting from it for me. The grill surround would look better in yellow. The fog light surrounds look OK dark though.

I picked up my car on Friday night (11th) and have already got a long growing list of things I'd like to do........

First thing is I have a set of 18" RS4 Rims that were fitted on my Dad's 06 VRS from New but he's had them in his loft for 2 years now when he sold it so I'm taking them to get them refurbed.

Secondly i REALLY want to lower it, it sits very high at the moment so desperately needs it.

Thirdly I may be putting a performance exhaust, full system on the car with a sports cat but depends if I can convince the Wife.

Lastly cosmetic stuff I am thinking I may possibly go for:

Carbon VRS badges for the Grille, rear, wheels, steering wheel etc.

Light tint for all rear windows

Carbon wrap the pillars & possibly mirrors, roof bars and maybe front grill - can't decide on this.

Think that would see a huge improvement and leave it looking much nicer, plus I run a Detailing business as a weekend thing and think the car would look great if it stood out a tad from standard, plus being an estate it's ever so practical haha.

6fbgvn.jpg

i1y4j8.jpg

Now after some serious TLC, Eibach Pro lowering springs and new rims

2ljnrrd.jpg

vhb2x2.jpg

ieht1y.jpg

Getting there anyway, the car has actually dropped a tad from these pics as the springs have settled a bit now...

Would love to go lower, but as a family car used for lugging around loads of Detailing gear on weekends it's not really practical - It certainly looks far better out on the road though so I'm happy with that!

Just thinking what to do next, possibly a remap but not sure if I should do anything cosmetically or not... Wouldn't mind a small spoiler for the roof

Getting there anyway, the car has actually dropped a tad from these pics as the springs have settled a bit now...

Would love to go lower, but as a family car used for lugging around loads of Detailing gear on weekends it's not really practical - It certainly looks far better out on the road though so I'm happy with that!

Just thinking what to do next, possibly a remap but not sure if I should do anything cosmetically or not... Wouldn't mind a small spoiler for the roof

Nice to see another Skoda being utilised for lugging Detailing Gear around, as for not going lower you can't blame the Detailing Gear for that, have you seen mine................ :rofl:

Hope all is well Nick............. :hi:

• Like 1

Yes, and I know you are going to give me a lecture, passes mot fine , and they still reflect , keeping up the shine, coming up for nearly 2 years since I came down

Yes, and I know you are going to give me a lecture, passes mot fine , and they still reflect , keeping up the shine, coming up for nearly 2 years since I came down

:giggle:

There is certainly enough reflective area on those lamps to achieve well over required value I am sure.......... :whew:

Good news on it still keeping the shine............. :sun:

Lovely car but the rear tint on the clusters looks Horrid I think, one of the nice things about octavias is the rear lamps and u covered them up, tinted lights are so the 90s modding at this stage, sorry for the lecture but I just can't understand how u think it's nice!!!

Apart from that it's a lovely car well done!

Lovely car but the rear tint on the clusters looks Horrid I think, one of the nice things about octavias is the rear lamps and u covered them up, tinted lights are so the 90s modding at this stage, sorry for the lecture but I just can't understand how u think it's nice!!!

Apart from that it's a lovely car well done!

Pah!

You'll be telling us next you don't like pinstripes next :(

Thanks for the advice though