You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

It is on bags but standard rear shocks and no chassis notch which is why its not as low as others. Can't drive it at that height or I'd wreck the front arches lol

You are right mate, the aim will be closer to 400hp for now, and I will see how i feel about how it puts that down, rods and BT are not something i wont consider, but i wont be doing a haldex conversion, semi slicks and a diff will be responsible for putting the power down, and if it struggles with 400, then 500 will just be a waste of time... Theres only a handfull of things, chassis wise, left that i would like to have done.

I'm running 340bhp with a diff and coilovers etc. in this nicer weather it's a real hoot to drive. Really quick down B roads.

I'm running 340bhp with a diff and coilovers etc. in this nicer weather it's a real hoot to drive. Really quick down B roads.

Awesome bud! Even at 250ish the car would benefit from a diff. im hoping the better coils will keep the car pinned a little more. Collecting them tomorrow.

Mines changed a little since I last posted :D

20150517_111503_RichtoneHDR_zpsyimofdav.

20150517_110606_RichtoneHDR_zpsgaxrgode.

20150517_110512_RichtoneHDR_zpsmodudkrv.

very nice i like that...i would like mine that low buttoo low for the wife worried she would hit the splitter

Edited by kjaybVrs
  • Like 1

very nice i like that...i would like mine that low buttoo low for the wife worried she would hit the splitter

Its on Airbags, so it can be raised for normal driving :)

• Like 1

Mine would look sick on bags but I think the wife would kill me spending that sound of money

I got lucky mate and to begin with it cost me 500 to get it on air. Was a used kit from a passat b6 and its only 2 way manual so cheap compared with new but not all the bells and whistles. Fitted myself in the garage so no chassis notch on the front and I didnt get any shorter shocks so standard on the rear but it does what I need for now and I learnt a bit whilst doing it.

....oh and sorry I know its a pic thread lol

• Like 1

20150525_120233.jpg

20150525_115932.jpg

20150525_120259.jpg

This on bags I think would look great but got a remap engine plus dsg next month to pay for first and maybe bags after that if I can find a reasonable set...got few mates how could help... does look smart mate jealous...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the direction you're taking. Here's my seats:

9422DC41-A384-459F-9299-983B49AC1E9E_zps

New best mates! Looks epic bud! I'm undecided about wether the carpet is going back in mine, going to see how much louder it is without it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk