superb estate

skodanut

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one I looked at the other week was very nice.

Have they done away with the umbrella in the door?

Ambition and Elegance spec, come with the umbrella as standard, it is located in nearside rear passenger door.

Took the 170bhp ambition out today for a test run, and it has got some power, i imagine it is going to cause some other manafacturers problems, as people will no doubt change over.

Ambition and Elegance spec, come with the umbrella as standard, it is located in nearside rear passenger door.

Thanks for that. The one I look at was without :)

I had a look at the one in my local dealer It was just shy of £28. Rather expensive for a Skoda To be honest

I'd have taken 10 at £28 personally :rofl:

I'd have taken 10 at £28 personally :rofl:

me too, only i thought it was the cost of the umbrella,( if not included as part of spec) :)

me too, only i thought it was the cost of the umbrella,( if not included as part of spec) :)

:doh: I thought he missed the 'k' off the price of the car

I'll get my coat shame.gif

:doh: I thought he missed the 'k' off the price of the car

I'll get my coat shame.gif

i think he did miss the "k", as i haven't seen a dealer yet that has resorted to putting umbrellas out on display, to attract new customers, i'd like to try to organise to take one out on a test. :D

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have just placed an order for a new company car. Superb Combi Ambition (Irish Spec) 2.0 TDI 170 bhp in Amethyst Purple. I have also added parking sensors, MDI and Sunset glass as options. I just have to wait until June now until the lease expires on the current car.

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have just placed an order for a new company car. Superb Combi Ambition (Irish Spec) 2.0 TDI 170 bhp in Amethyst Purple. I have also added parking sensors, MDI and Sunset glass as options. I just have to wait until June now until the lease expires on the current car.

welcome to my world!

I just ordered mine too as a company car but have to wait till june for the lease to be up on the current junker! Hertz?

I'm a newbie too and have just ordered an estate 170cr TDI 2.0 in Elegance, Silver with black leather. I never thought I would buy a skoda! But with all the evidence out there you would have to be mad not to. My mate has just sold his 2 year old DB9 Aston Martin and traded up to a skoda superb as well!

:happy: Got confirmation that my car arrived in on a ship yesterday, after a build early last week, should be released by friday, and with dealer on monday, for collection on tuesday ( all going well), can't wait now, as the days tick by :happy:

:happy: Got confirmation that my car arrived in on a ship yesterday, after a build early last week, should be released by friday, and with dealer on monday, for collection on tuesday ( all going well), can't wait now, as the days tick by :happy:

Just out of curiosity when did you order Jonb?

Order placed 27/01/10, ( week 4), In week 7 given a build date of week 9, day 2, and on march 3rd, informed that car was built and awaiting shipping to ireland. then confirmed today, that ship had arrived yesterday, and car can be requested by dealer tomorrow, once it is entered into the system, and then onward delivery begins.

jonnb,

Just out of interest, what colour did you go for and did you add any extras? I'll have to keep an eye out for you driving around Dublin and be jealous when I see you.

Order placed 27/01/10, ( week 4), In week 7 given a build date of week 9, day 2, and on march 3rd, informed that car was built and awaiting shipping to ireland. then confirmed today, that ship had arrived yesterday, and car can be requested by dealer tomorrow, once it is entered into the system, and then onward delivery begins.

I put my order in a week ago, Cant WAIT now!, Ive been told 14weeks lead time though!

jonnb,

Just out of interest, what colour did you go for and did you add any extras? I'll have to keep an eye out for you driving around Dublin and be jealous when I see you.

2.0 TDI CR DPF 125KW (170BHP), in Platin Grey metallic, with dark interior (due to work ), in Elegance spec, didn't opt for any extras, as the car seem to have everything I need, and more, and some of the extras, such as the powered rear door, at €500, just don't add value for me. I did request change of alloys to the polished Callisto's instead of the standard venus.

Can't wait to see how many others I meet on Irish roads in the coming months, will be in UK at end of april, so will keep an eye out there, for others as well.

Haven't seen the car yet, as it is still between arrival in country and the dealer, so i can only go by the details in the brochure.

excellent, i must give my sales guy in cork a ring tomorrow. My Saloon went into build in week 9 also so should be shipped now

thanks for sharing this info

seen one down in the waterford skoda garge and lord does it look 10 times better in the metal. and as regards overpriced how can it be? €45,520 for the 3.6V6 elegance spec. think how much a passat estate would cost with a V6. for a 2.0TDi 140bhp its €40,000 and there's alot less kit. Think Skoda may finally be kicking the dirt in Volkswagen face