Superskoda - USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL

john999boy

In January I ordered 4 sets of interior LED lights (these) to replace the normal front/rear bulbs (2 cars worth) at a total cost of 77 euros.

These arrived mid January and as one of the large displays had 3 leds not working I contacted them and asked for a replacement via their online email.

After no acknowledgement, I again emailed from my email account and was told a replacement had been sent - no tracking information was sent which I thought was unusual though.

After waiting nearly 3 weeks for this supposed replacement (and now seeing that the item was no longer for sale - still at No.10 in the Best Sellers though), I again emailed via the website and told them of my concerns and that PayPal had been notified.

After no reply I again used my normal email account but as usual no reply.

I wondered if their English wasn't as good as mine (however all their other replies had been in English) so this time I sent emails in Czech from both accounts.

Still diddly squat.

By now I had escalated this to a PayPal claim thinking it would be easier to reclaim my money this way.

I was wrong on that account as they classed that Superskoda had completed their side of the deal by sending me the equipment, albeit faulty. Thats good logic for you! emoticon-0106-crying.gif

So the moral of the story is: -

DON'T DEAL WITH SUPERSKODA.COM UNLESS YOU WANT FAULTY GOODS AND TO BE TOTALLY IGNORED AFTERWARDS!

Their customer service is:-

jw-0084a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like a really poor show in general. Quite a few bad reviews on here now.

They certainly won't be getting much business from the Briskoda masive in the near future if their reviews are anything to go by. The worst part is when you get no response over an issue. I'd leave well alone. :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...

No problems for me, placed my order on Saturday 14th August, following Wednesday afternoon complete order arrived in one piece with nothing missingemoticon-0148-yes.gif

My problem wasn't the speed of the delivery or the wrong parts being sent - just the fact that they didn't care, reply or want to replace the faulty part that had been sent.

A TOTALLY IGNORANT AND RUBBISH COMPANY IMHO

E-mail them a link to this thread??

Consider it done - anything is worth a try. :wonder:

Being the cynical type I somehow don't think that they'll reply or replace the goods but at least every time someone types 'SUPERSKODA IS RUBBISH' then Google etc will up the rankings and more people will be aware of the potential problems that they are letting themselves in for.

If anyone has the extra coin.. Could be an open market for someone?

Seeing as tho they are expensive on post rubish at customer care.. this could be a nice venture to take up..

I would but i know no contacts lol.. well only in alloy wheels, not accessories etc

Update

As well as sending the speculative email to the czech address, I also copied in their Dutch distributor. Ton at jcp-performance replied speedily this morning but with further disturbing news!

Dear John,

Sorry to hear this, currently we also lost contact with them trying to get a response for more then a month now , quite worrying.

Anyway if I get through I will let u know, not sure if we can manage anything

Speak soon

It seems that if superskoda can't even be bothered to keep in touch with their own official distributors then the poor end user has got no chance.

At least it allows me to repeat this:- SUPERSKODA IS RUBBISH.

Hopefully other Briskodians will take heed of the poor service that this company delivers!

• Like 1

UPDATE 2 - THE CONCLUSION!

Following on from All torque's email suggestion, it appears that miracles do occasionally happen as a package arrived today containing the replacement part direct from Superskoda.

Now, whilst I'm happy to have got the fully working part that I actually paid for 7 months ago, I am more than a little suprised that I didn't get an email telling me that this parcel was on its way or indeed any form of apology for the poor service or ignored correspondence in the preceeding months.

All I can say now is that I consider this matter resolved but would have to think very long and very hard about buying anything else from them.

UPDATE 2 - THE CONCLUSION!

Following on from All torque's email suggestion, it appears that miracles do occasionally happen as a package arrived today containing the replacement part direct from Superskoda.

Now, whilst I'm happy to have got the fully working part that I actually paid for 7 months ago, I am more than a little suprised that I didn't get an email telling me that this parcel was on its way or indeed any form of apology for the poor service or ignored correspondence in the preceeding months.

All I can say now is that I consider this matter resolved but would have to think very long and very hard about buying anything else from them.

So what you are saying is.... Don't use Superskoda emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

• 5 years later...

i have used superskoda for the first time and i have to say id avoid again at all costs.

i ordered a diffuser for my mk2 vrs octavia.

it arrived quickly but was damaged, im 99% sure it was bent and split in the post but it arrived here damaged so not my concern.

i contacted superskoda via email who were not very helpful at all and told me to send many pics to prove the damage which i did and eventually they told me to destroy the item and send a picture.

i was reluctant to do this as i was not too trusting in them and if i did this it would be difficult to start a paypal claim.

i replied informing them i wouldnt do that and can i have a returns address.

They simply just ignored any emails, luckily i paid via paypal so started a claim to get my money back.

this dragged on for weeks as they refused to reply so paypal told me to send back for a refund and superskoda supplied an incomplete address to prevent me from doing it.

in the end i got my money back but it took weeks of phone calls and emails to paypal

So if you must use this shower of c**** make sure you use paypal or a credit card as i would have been stuffed otherwise and be aware of the cost of returning things too as its not cheap to post to czech.