ANOTHER new interior!

EddyH

Well I got a suprise early xmas present from my Wife yesterday; a Konig R-line interior. So I've just fitted them along with a leather handbrake lever. This of course means the recaros are up for sale so please PM with offers. Anyway here's a few pics of the new seats:

konig.JPG

r%20front.JPG

r%20rear.JPG

handbrake.JPG

Thanks for the comments, I really am very lucky, just looking forward to getting the heating elements connected up now.

doer1 - The rear seats are a straight swap.

DaveH - You know very well I have an R-line wheel! I'm sure you told folk's in the last thread I'm just waiting for a skoda vinyl graphic to cover the VW logo.

Thanks for the comments' date=' I really am very lucky, just looking forward to getting the heating elements connected up now.

doer1 - The rear seats are a straight swap.

DaveH - You know very well I have an R-line wheel! I'm sure you told folk's in the last thread I'm just waiting for a skoda vinyl graphic to cover the VW logo.[/quote']

He did tell us ... it's just that we have selective hearing :)

so this is the R32 interior then ?

Yes, but VW also offer the R-Line accessories seperately including a full bodykit for the Golf which is slightly different to the R32 kit.

The front seats can be bought directly from konig albeit without the 'R' logo.

Eddy

That really looks the business! Couple of questions? If the front seats are available from KONIG, where did you find the rear seats? Also, did you (or wife) get them direct from KONIG? If so, how the hell did you understand the Finnish site???

Oh man, you have such a purdy car... ;)

Chris