New Fabia vRS on Fifth Gear....

Leeland

every time a new series starts, SWMBO looks at VBH and says "is she pregnant?"

That was my SWMBO's exact comment also.

It can't be just me who thinks that VBH is about 200%

less attractive than VBH thinks she is....

Gappy toothed bint. :sick:

Looks like it :giggle:

Granted she is far from being 'a looker', but I think her popularity has as much to do with her driving ability and personality. Pretty much like Sabine.

The vRS article to my mind was a complete waste of time, as it told you feck all about the car - I'd have much rather seen a proper road test :S

Summed up the whole programme, I recorded it, a half hour programme with 3 mins adverts that finishes 3 minutes before the hour for a

condensed news bullit-in, so 24 minutes of programme comprising two 1 minute 'prize giveaway' features, leaving 22 minutes of rushed

faff. Nearly forgot to record it, now wish I had :|

The review was useless, as for vicky , she is lovely and effervescent, wonder what posters girlfriend looks like, supermodel< if she is so ugly you through up >

I can't complain matey. ;) Very happy with the Mrs thanks.

I didn't say that she was ugly BTW I said she is far less attractive than she clearly thinks she is...

And not my cup of tea (Pint of diesel more like... )

She's seems to me to be like one of those women that secretly wishes she'd been born male.

About as feminine as a bag of spanners. But if thats what rings your bell then good for you.

But surely being with a gender confused woman is similar to sh@gging your best pal.

I'm fairly sure men and women are different for a reason...

It's funny, "girls" who wear football shirts turn me right off too... :rofl:

As for the bloke who rhymes with Twig, I've seen gingerbread men who could present

tv programmes better.

And while I'm at it, the Mk2 vRS featured in the show didn't make me want to buy one either

so I agree with that point.

they never said they were going to review the vRS, they just said they were going to use it.

to be fair, their comments were very positive.

they will probably do a proper review later in the series

and as for suzi perry yum yum the only reason why i watch the gadget show ( oh and pollyann woodward of coarse)

I can't complain matey. ;) Very happy with the Mrs thanks.

I didn't say that she was ugly BTW I said she is far less attractive than she clearly thinks she is...

And not my cup of tea (Pint of diesel more like... )

She's seems to me to be like one of those women that secretly wishes she'd been born male.

About as feminine as a bag of spanners. But if thats what rings your bell then good for you.

But surely being with a gender confused woman is similar to sh@gging your best pal.

I'm fairly sure men and women are different for a reason...

It's funny, "girls" who wear football shirts turn me right off too... :rofl:

As for the bloke who rhymes with Twig, I've seen gingerbread men who could present

tv programmes better.

And while I'm at it, the Mk2 vRS featured in the show didn't make me want to buy one either

so I agree with that point.

She is presenting a car program do you want her to wear a cocktail dress and stilettos , I was just defending her as you showed a :sick: icon if someone makes you threw up then you must think she is ugly . She does not ring my bell and I hate girls who wear football tops too! She once was all glammed up for a flash convertible.:thumbup:

I said on the other thread, that was not a review of the vRS at all. Having said that after watching TG play football with Aygo and Fox, would you call that a review as well. I'm sure both programs have done silly things with other cars and call it a "review. I can remember a Skoda driven around a track in reverse gear, what does that prove?

P.S. I actually prefer VBH to Miss Perry. I love her laugh (or squeak) :D

Edited by Jim H

I watch it for Vicky Butler Henderson, proper babe.

i have to agree with this man!...i especially liked the episode where she tested the tvr (i think? i wasnt paying much attention to the car at the time :giggle: ) on top of the coal mine/face ;)

• 1 year later...

Bit of a thread revival here but does anyone happen to know a link to the clip or my some mircle remember the reg of the car used? Just womdering as my car was the EX press car that skoda loaned out for reviews and such and it would be pretty cool to now if my car holds a few world records :D

I promise i wont rub it in if it does.......

Jeez, here's me reading the thread thinking I had missed an important episode of 5th Gear until i read the thread dates.

Sorry stu don't have a link or clip for you!

• 2 years later...