Delivery Dates For Octavia Vrs

Hi all, new to the site, but viewed the postings for a while now thought id tell you on the delivery times i have been told today.

Been into Gordon Lamb Chesterfield today for a new brochure etc on the vrs. Mine is 3yrs old in March an as my bros vrs(10 plate) took ages to come, and the vat offer ending in Dec thought id see about getting the wheels in motion soon.

Anyway the salesman said that if I ordered today id be looking at 19WKS for delivery at least! Looks like i will be ordering in the near furture! Is this about right?

Carnt make my mind up on the colour though, I like the white and met blue, got a red one now so dont really want that again, is white the new 'in' colour?

Will have a diesel again, with rear parking sensors, maxi dot, and auto dim mirror/rain sensor/light assist, and poss the bluetooth phone thingy.

I will post the delivery time when ive ordered it. (In the next few wks i would say now!)

Do not forget the spare wheel, you have to pay for it now emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Also the OEM bluetooth is fantastic, just make sure your phone has rSAP

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking to someone who works for VW yesterday. They asked me if there was a delay in getting my car (they knew I had ordered a vRS). I told them my order was delayed from week 44 to week 45 and just now been told further delayed to late December/early January 2011.

He said to me that VW are also facing delays where the car is ordered with a DSG box. He had spoken to someone at an Audi dealer and asked them if they were also experiencing delays with orders for the DSG, to which the reply was "no delays at all, everything is coming through on time".

Clearly therefore there is some truth to the rumour that VAG are prioritorising their more expensive brands over their others. This does not bode well for ever getting my car, as there is now a VW order backlog for these, and I would imagine those will be fulfilled before the Skoda backlog.

:'(

Edited by mufcnumber18

My Skoda lottery has just come up!

I have just called the dealership (DM Keith) to be told my VRS is awaiting Ship!!emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Was told original build week was week 50! (Ordered Begin Sept..Anthracite...Hatch...Manual)

Christmas could be coming early for me. But still a little warey regarding moving build dates and delivery dates.

Here is hoping that everyone else who is stuck with poor delivery dates get a pleasent surprise!

My Skoda lottery has just come up!

I have just called the dealership (DM Keith) to be told my VRS is awaiting Ship!!emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Was told original build week was week 50! (Ordered Begin Sept..Anthracite...Hatch...Manual)

Christmas could be coming early for me. But still a little warey regarding moving build dates and delivery dates.

Here is hoping that everyone else who is stuck with poor delivery dates get a pleasent surprise!

That's not fair - you've got mine!!!

Ordered Anthracite (CR) hatch Jun 23, awaiting build week 47!!! :'(

Only kidding though, good luck mate! :D

got a call this morning have a build date of week 2 ordered 28th sep its took this long to just get a build date so not getting to excited just yet a couple of weeks delay would be nice could push it in to march delivery

got a call this morning have a build date of week 2 ordered 28th sep its took this long to just get a build date so not getting to excited just yet a couple of weeks delay would be nice could push it in to march delivery

Ordered Our Petrol VRS back in Aug, was given a build date of week 46, then week 49, have just been told its now week 1. Thinking of cancelling my order, Think I could deal with the long wait if I was buying a Porsche but not a Skoda.

Ordered Our Petrol VRS back in Aug, was given a build date of week 46, then week 49, have just been told its now week 1. Thinking of cancelling my order, Think I could deal with the long wait if I was buying a Porsche but not a Skoda.

Order an Audi, apparently these dont get messed around

Wooooohoooooo!!

2.0TFSI petrol,vRS-blue, manual, spare wheel, maxi dot, auto wipers etc, leather,rear sensors....ordered 23rd August-Just been confirmed with Skoda UK and the dealers that its build week is 15th November and it will be at the dealers at the latest-13th December...they said it would take 24 hours to sort before handing it over to me.

Wooooohoooooo!!

2.0TFSI petrol,vRS-blue, manual, spare wheel, maxi dot, auto wipers etc, leather,rear sensors....ordered 23rd August-Just been confirmed with Skoda UK and the dealers that its build week is 15th November and it will be at the dealers at the latest-13th December...they said it would take 24 hours to sort before handing it over to me.

just had some good news.

they have pulled my build date FORWARD by 4 weeks.

originally week 49 - being built next week now.

ordered 18th sept

petrol vrs octavia in white with dsg and leather.

also got a sunroof !!

Waaaaaaahhh !

not fair that others are having build weeks brought forward ( stamps feet , spits dummy out & chucks toys out of pram) emoticon-0183-swear.gifemoticon-0153-brokenheart.gifemoticon-0153-brokenheart.gif

Edited by lfc958

Waaaaaaahhh !

not fair that others are having build weeks brought forward ( stamps feet , spits dummy out & chucks toys out of pram) emoticon-0183-swear.gifemoticon-0153-brokenheart.gifemoticon-0153-brokenheart.gif

i will forward you a photo of mine when it gets here

or am i just being cruel ????

i will forward you a photo of mine when it gets here

or am i just being cruel ????

Depends when it arrives if its silver then please so i can admire a piccy of a silver one ;) - mine iscurrently estimated collection date w/c 20 Dec 2010

Moved back again!

Order Date ...............Colour................................Body Type......Transmisson......Fuel........................Production

28th July....................Black magic pearl............Hatch................manual............Diesel...................week 50!!!! (from original 41)

with front and rear parking sensors, maxidot and mdi

I want it now :'(

VRS CR DSG Hatch Race Blue (f/r parking sensors / auto lights / bluetooth muti function s/wheel / mdi / spare wheel)

My build date went from week 44 to wk 38 then 41 / 42 to wk 43, 44, 45, 48, 50,47,48

Now lost for words - build has gone back to wk 1 Jan boo hoo. Ordered wk 23 - That`s 5 wks back in 2 weeks = 34 wks

I thought I could almost reach out and touch it, then they take it away again. Beyond a joke

What next?

Now wk 48 and hoping

Moved back again!

Order Date ...............Colour................................Body Type......Transmisson......Fuel........................Production

28th July....................Black magic pearl............Hatch................manual............Diesel...................week 50!!!! (from original 41)

with front and rear parking sensors, maxidot and mdi

I want it now :'(

Just phoned my dealer, details below:

7 Aug 10....................White..................................Hatch..............Manual.................Petrol.....................Week 49 (back from 46)

Extras: Maxidot, Xenons, Spare wheel, parking sensors (rear)

Late christmas present then......

Mine has just shown up at the dealers!:rofl:

Ordered 3 Sept, Anthracite, Hatch, manual with Maxidot and Auto wipers. I was orginally told build week 50!

I am really looking forward to getting the car at last, but now I have to wait for registration documents to come back from DVLA for the old car :dull:

6 Nov.......... white..........hatch..........manual..........diesel..........wk 9/10..........

extras rear parking, maxidot, spare wheel, auto wiperes/lights etc.

Edited by mrlh