Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Had a silver yeti behind me this morning heading into Portree. I was hoping they would follow me into the co op car park so I could have a better look but they didnt.

Also a muscovada one in work car park yesterday for a while.

Saw eight Yeti's today all in a line parked in The Wolds Crafts car park, mine was amongst them, see The Plumbers post and photo's. Great meet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

I saw a black one yesterday on Pampisford Road , South Croydon yesterday at about 10:20am and another dark one around Purley at around 1pm.

A TapaTalk enabled phone was used to write this...

Saw a RED YETI 2.0 tdi 110bhp 2wd out side our house the other day , so excited i beckoned her indoors , saying LOOK a Yeti , only to be brought down to earth , she said that is our car , ( o dear , we had just swapped our Octavia the day before and as yet not come to terms with my new toy ) silly me

• Like 2

Saw a Red Yeti in Ballasalla this morning on my way to work (06.20 am). Not seen this one before on island.Could not see if it was a UK plated one either.At first wondered if S&S Motors, where bringing one over from Uk but could not see it at their garage this afternoon.

Tony

I see loads around Leamington Spa, but no-one waves.

Me too, they seem to be mostly old biddys, so probably don't come on a car forum and don't know about acknowledging another Yeti.

On the bright side I did get a wave (and waved back) from a dark blue one on a country lane near Harbury just south of Leamington the other day.

Me too, they seem to be mostly old biddys, so probably don't come on a car forum and don't know about acknowledging another Yeti.

On the bright side I did get a wave (and waved back) from a dark blue one on a country lane near Harbury just south of Leamington the other day.

Well, considering your location I'm hardly surprised, probably all members of the Home Guard! :happy:

Mrs G went to do a house viewing today in the village, and the prospective buyers turned up in (she thinks) a cappuccino metallic. More discussion on the cars than the house apparently, and thumbs up all round :happy:

Was that you behind me on Wetherby Road this evening dbg400? (about 18:15)

If so, please accept my delayed hello, and apologies for getting you stuck at the lights when an ambulance came the other way!

Brown/oxblood? Yeti going towards A19 in Fulford this morning 10. 15ish. Should have flashed sorry. You have to be careful flashing headlights in York as the station has a few white/black/silver ones as hire cars.

Muscovado Yeti in Sheringham this morning. Normally I've given up commenting because I see quite a few these days, but this one was a rarity - French number plates.

So I've just taken the vRS out for he very last time before collecting my Yeti in the morning, and as if some kind of sign I saw two Yetis in quick succession. A muscovado (I think) one driving past Kings Heath Park, then a silver one less than I minute later driving past Highbury Park, both in South Birmingham. Anyone on here want to own up? ;)

Capuccino Yeti parked near me yesterday. I presume its a FWD as there was no 4x4 badge on the back. Starting to see quite a lot of yetis up here now.

Unless it is a stealth one like mine :rofl:

Mine looks like an early 1.2tsi, but is 4x4 and goes as fast as a standard CR170 :rofl:

6291877184_febefa9a96_b.jpg

• Like 1

I've seen the occasional Yeti on my travels in recent weeks, but went to my dealer today to collect Kevin (been in for an oil and brake change) and saw this lot;

ube5ypes.jpg

Guy

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 2