Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Just had my first definite sighting of a Tangerine Yeti. It was coming out of Wetherby onto the A168. In full sun and looking very shiny - looked really good. That's the best colour Yeti I've seen, and I'm now even more annoyed SUK dropped it just before I placed my order.

Just spent a week in Devon / Cornwall and saw at least five a day every day! (not all the same colour so not the same car) Flashed and waved at every one but not a single repsonse. There must be a good coverage of Skoda dealers in that part of the country. There was also a large number of decent looking Suzuki Jmmnys (sorry about spelling) running about.

Seems to be Yeti Central at Ludlow Racecourse this morning.

A "fashion" retailer called Joules has a sale on and so far I've seen:

a nice clean silver one

a very dirty dark blue or black one

a red one

and lots of yummy mummies! :giggle:

• Like 1

Silver or grey, following another car so I couldn't see plate, 1035 or so this morning eastbound on the A413 Missenden bypass. Two up, of typical Yeti 'more mature' years. I flashed, but late because of the traffic - I think the driver noticed.

Received a wave from the driver of a white Yeti travelling through Axmouth yesterday afternoon 15:00ish. I think I caught a glimpse of a Yeti outline sticker around the tailgate "Yeti" badge through my mirror as we passed. Anyone here?

Clean White 62 plate parked by Waddon playing fields, Waddon, Croydon. Somebody was sitting on the rear bumper with the tailgate open as I drove past in my very dirty white one :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a VERY CLEAN Yeti in our Merthyr Cynog Town Hall (!) car park today.......

It had a binkle in the passenger door.......but the driver was completely unperturbed. Still - he did originate in Llanidloes, name of Llanigraham.

Good to see you, Graham!

• 2 weeks later...

How nice! My double-flash (Down, Bob! lights!) resulted in a smile and a wave from a lady in a silver or grey SM. She was heading towards Aylesbury on the B4443, outside the Stoke Mandeville school, around 5 pm today. Yeti sightings are still far from common in these parts; they must be around but are well dispersed in the local Sticks.

• Like 1

Wow! Three on one day (because I was off my patch, no doubt!). I was giving way at the Aylesbury road roundabout in Thame around midday when a red Yeti OY10*** (one of the first, I think?) went across my bows - cheerful wave from the gent driving. He headed off towards Long Crendon, I think. Two others, elsewhere - a black and another Musky - ignored me.

There's another in the little 'loke' that I've moved to in Norfolk ... a dark blue one ... less than 50 yards from mine. Had a brief chat with the owner a few weeks back who seems to work away from home a lot, so the car is not always there. He said he's on here ... but I forgot what name he told me he was using? Hallo anyway!

62 plate last about 7ish pulling in to the Fish and Eels car park (Broxbourne) - looked to be sitting on Matterhorns (hard to tell when it's moving) with silver roof rails, didn't catch the colour.

Got my first ever wave on Sunday, going down to Bridport on the coast road, think it was a capucchino (61?) one. The other driver may have been startled of course and just stuck his hand up in an automated response.