Fastest cars you've driven?

Mil

Hey...

I din't know where to post this, so here it is :confused:

Anyways, other than ur skoda, which are the three fastest cars u've driven?

1) Mini Cooper S

2) BMW X5 4.4i

3) Nissan 350z

My best friend got himself the 350z and he let me use it for 2 hours...that car is FAST... :D

Hey...

I din't know where to post this' date=' so here it is :confused:

Anyways, other than ur skoda, which are the three fastest cars u've driven?

1) Mini Cooper S

2) BMW X5 4.4i

3) Nissan 350z

My best friend got himself the 350z and he let me use it for 2 hours...that car is FAST... :D[/quote']

ok here goes

1) Group N Cossie :eek: that required a change of underwear

2) Merc S-class 600 v12 :D smoooth....

3) It's amazing the speed you can get out of a 1.2L polo :thumbup:

Ahem... boss's Saab 9-3 2.0T is quite a monster, but doesn't "feel" as quick as my car... I think the fastest car I've ever driven was Jon's old vRS, but that was only about 20 yards in a queue of cars at the RPM Tour of 2003. :( Never got a good blast in the driver's seat. :D

The old auto Nissan 200SX I got a little blast in on Sunday felt quite quick, but didn't get a good enough opportunity to compare it to the Saab.

I would really like the chance to get behind the wheel of a 300bhp+ car. :thumbup:

Fastest one I have driven is my old bike engined kitcar (around 3.7 to 60), been passenger in one of the twin bike engined cars around the public parts of the lemans track which is an impressively quick piece of kit especially being so low with no doors/windscreen to get in the way :)

1) Caterham something or other (not sure as it was on an Autocar drifting course)

2) 1995 Rover 414 (belonged to my dad)

3) If it has to be a car - Rover Metro 1.1c or if anything is allowed a SWB Ford Transit minibus!

I need a greater variety I think :P

I initially thought this was an easy thread to win in :doh:

Cos I was thinking of road cars that most of us can afford...although maybe not.......

I did some "driver training" in a marked police Volvo T5, superchipped or remapped, never really asked at the time as I was enjoying the drive far too much.

The drive got better on the motorway when the instructor said "I now want you to pull out to the outside lane and then put on the music and lights and floor it.........safely laddie!"

WOW!!!!!!!!!

What a buzz.........forget track days.......watching traffic part like the Red Sea is quite a buzz and watching fast cars flat spot tyres as you hurtle towards them is hilarious....think I'm in the wrong job...when people see a green strobe approaching them they just get confuddled and make life harder for me :thumbdwn:

Still think I have lost the lead for fastest car though...I was told about a chase on the A77 involving an exotic jap car which outpulled the T5 and even the helicopter........pity he had to stop for fuel and was actually nicked by a Focus panda car :D:D:D

Still think I have lost the lead for fastest car though...I was told about a chase on the A77 involving an exotic jap car which outpulled the T5 and even the helicopter........pity he had to stop for fuel and was actually nicked by a Focus panda car :D:D:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: