Fastest cars you've driven?

Mil

I've driven lots of different vehicles over the years but sadly not many quick ones

Mazda 3 MPS - 270bhp and really quick in a straight line. Corning wasn't bad but ride was harsh

Clio RS 200 - May be less power then 100x more fun

My Fabia vRS Estate

Jaguar XJ - Didn't drive it far or that fast it was my boss's at the time and I was taking it for new tyres

Been in one of the first imported Nissan GTR's but that's all really

My current VRSs I suppose which is a bit poor when I have paid for others to have driving experience in Ferraris and Works Coopers.

Went in the NASCAR car at Rockingham, 7 litre tuned V8 passed the road cars like they were standing still.

If topic included motorbikes then turbocharged CBX 1000, 6 cylinder bike, standing quarter 10.2 and various other 1000 cc bikes.

Edited by lol

Bog standard, out of the box, Focus 2.0 Ghia (MK1 Pre-fl)

Did nigh-on twice the legal limit in that. Kinda handy in a family hatchback. ;)

('twas several years ago though)

I deliver some fairly hi end cars for a hire company & the one that stands out ( what I would buy if I had the money) is the Audi RS4. It does everything you need it to & with space & comfort.

Oh, and its also just a little bit mental to drive.

1.Audi RS4, this thing just seemed to pick up and up without any need to let off the power and in a short distance we was doing 125mph

2. Rather silly I know but my old man's old Peugeot 605, was rapid for a 2.0 NA

3. Best till last my mates TT Toyota Supra, running around 380Whp, has no ABS and no traction control it's a right animal

Mu old boss had a V12 7 series Beemer which I regularly had to take down to the stealers for servicing etc. I was told it once belonged to the Sultan of Brunei which may account for the bullet proof glass it had. Iirc it was a 6.5 litre engine, and fully fully loaded. That was a heavy old barge of a car but damn it shifted. I spanked it like a ginger stepchild along the A10 every couple of months or so B)

I remember the first time I drove my parents Mk1 Octy 1.9 TDI 110 thinking it was an animal. How times change :giggle:

Same here sort of, drove a girls Ibiza pd100 sport from work and scared the shote out of me lol then my dad got his octy it was like a time warp lol

• Like 1