193 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite colour for vRS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK by popular demand, Anthracite has been added to the poll list.

Thanks for your votes and pics thus far, Im on my fourth black car at the moment and wondering whether its time to change,

My choices in order of preference are Race Blue, Red, White, Black

Keep em coming B)

OK by popular demand, Anthracite has been added to the poll list.

Thanks for your votes and pics thus far, Im on my fourth black car at the moment and wondering whether its time to change,

My choices in order of preference are Race Blue, Red, White, Black

Keep em coming B)

if its a company car and your used to Black maybe Anthracite would be a good compromise for you wont look as dirty once you've driven it 18.2cm from dealers and as a company car got to look the business just not for me as its my only and personal motor :D

I've got a race blue so that's my choice but having seen ChrisRs's one, next time I think it'd be anthracite....or if swmbo can be persuaded, sprint yellow as it's very rare and I don't mind washing the car.

I'm going to take the same view as the President of the Ivory Coast and ignore this pollemoticon-0143-smirk.gif

It seems no one can vote for the right colour emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Which of course is BLACK

How come yours is an FL but got zenith wheels on :think:

Thats what is commonly known as "Paddy Spec" emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Corrida red. Or colloquially dog d**k red. That's what mine is and it's best. loads of blue ones round here.

Likey white though especially with 18" black/anthracite alloys.

It's a very personal thing- which is good otherwise we'd all be driving around in the same car!

For me, I think Blue is the best as not only is it a very nice shade of blue, it's also unique to the vRS.

I also briefly considered white and red but decided that perhaps the Octavia is a bit big and slab-sided to carry off big solid colours like that. And I think both need dark coloured wheels to look good (especially the white). Then there's the obvious taxi connotations for white!

Black, anthracite, and silver are just far too dull for my liking- doesn't show off the vRS styling in my opinion. But maybe that is a plus point for some people.

And yellow? Well, I have had a yellow car in the past but that was a two seater sports car which can get away with lurid colours. Yellow in such a big family hatchback? Nah. :no:

Anyway, that's my opinion! ;)

White for me, which is what colour mine will be. If they ever get round to building it! :giggle:

should be a fast build since they dont have to bother painting it then :p :rofl:

Thanks for your votes everyone, its very interesting, i think white is making a come back but ive started to notice red cars of late, must be the red bit in my brain kicking in. I have a BMW 118d M Sport as a courtesy car at the moment and thats in white which looks really nice.

As someone said, its a personal choice and if you are happy with your colour then who gives a t055, my choice of colour will probably come down to what extra option i can go for instead of the race blue.

Thanks again guys, keep on voting and posting your pics B)