Best online shop to buy tyres

Rather than have the usual 'which tyre is best' thread, I want to start a thread that asks fellow members where they purchase their tyres from (online)

I'm a fan of Mytyres.co.uk, but I think they're arent the cheapest anymore.

BlackCirle are also good & I like their web site.

Kwikfit are ok, got a good prices on Uniroyal rain sports at the moment but its hit & miss on the quality of the fitting centre depending on where you live.

But, thats all the sites I know. I'm sure theres loads out there, but dont know which ones fellow Skoda owners would recommend.

So, what do you guys n gals use?

Cheers

Berry

Camskill. The end. :)

Well obviously check the others that you mention, but each time for what I've been after Camskill have been the best. Quick delivery, no hassle. Highly recommended.

I've used Camskil and Tyretraders to buy tyres. Both were good. Camskil was slightly easier to order when I did 2 years ago as there was no Mastercard secure-code code to worry about. Both times the tyres were delivered to my door within a few days

However the last time I looked neither had Rainsports in stock.

Edited by Jim H

I always seem to find ebay being the best with the option to buy good branded part worns too. Although I havent yet bought part worns from there I wouldnt say no. Dont be afraid of ebay, just make sure you purchase things via cash on collection or via paypal as purchase of goods.

Ross.

Camskill. The end. :)

Well obviously check the others that you mention, but each time for what I've been after Camskill have been the best. Quick delivery, no hassle. Highly recommended.

Another for Camskill...I bought my winter tyres from them last year...£46 each!!! (Khumo KW27)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/205-45-16-YOKOHAMA-87V-2054516-205-45V16-4-NEW-TYRES-/360312382851?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item53e44aa583#ht_1101wt_906

These work out at £89 each delivered :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/205-45-16-PIRELLI-PZERO-NERO-83W-2054516-2-CAR-TYRES-/170567238914?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item27b6998502#ht_658wt_06

These work out £74.99 each delivered. [Or £73 if you buy 4]

I'll be buying my tyres from Ebay next I think.

I have the advantage of mates who are tyre fitters so can have the other tyres fitted and disposal for free-£10 :)

Edited by Gobsheene

Costco if you've got a Costco card. But saying that, i've just ordered and taken delivery of a pair of Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas for my Octy from Camskills for £204, which I didn't think was totally unreasonable. Going to try and get them fitted for free when I next get my wheels refurbed. Cheeky, I know, but should save myself about £20.

Statto

p.s. Sorry, but before someone asks which part of "Best online shop" did I not understand, scrub the suggestion of Costco!

Edited by Statto

I use this http://www.tyrepriceadvisor.co.uk it then gives you the best prices, fully balanced & fitted and a choice of tyre fitters and time near to you, you sometimes get an extra £10 bonus deducted also.

Definitely worth looking into.

I've just looked at that. Rainsport 2s are £93 delivered via Valuetyres. :o:finger: However you can get them at £86 fitted via F1 Autocentres.

Edited by Jim H