Briskoda 2012 Calendar Submission Thread

BriskodaCalendar

Here is my entry (s)

A place in Yorkshire for Skoda Fabia's

dscf1004edited.jpg

It's my current desktop pic. B)

dscf0780edited.jpg

This was my previous desktop pic.

As my sig says, I'm indecisive, so I may change my mind on these.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to email high res pics now? It's just I would have thought that only the winners in each category wound be the only people needing to.

I'm guessing you still want the edited pictures (i.e plates blocked out) but full size and not the originals.

apmaman just 2 pictures please :yes:

otherwise i'll choose my 2 favourites and enter those :p

Do we need to email high res pics now? It's just I would have thought that only the winners in each category wound be the only people needing to.

I'm guessing you still want the edited pictures (i.e plates blocked out) but full size and not the originals.

The more high res images I have now the easier it'll be at a later date.

The last thing I want is to be chasing for high res images and potentially have to delay production

Or if you want a Superb in an Octy MK2:

have to go confusing things by entering 2 categories at the same time!! :D

Some more top quality shots have surfaced keep them coming!!

Just a couple of gentle reminders

• high res images HAVE to be emailed to stand a chance of being the main image for a month!!
    The main image of each page will be almost A4 in size so only the high resolution pictures will survive being enlarged taht much!
  • When emails are sent please include your user name as it make things so much easier from this end.
  • When pictures are sent can the images please be attached as full size files (rather than links to photobucket/flickr etc)
  • can we try and keep entires to a single photo per category (meaning a max of 2 for Fabia and Octy ovwners (1 per month))
    Otherwise i end up having to wade through all of them and i'll just pick my 2 favourites to go into the hat!

Other than that you are all doing it right! :)

Edited by BriskodaCalendar

have to go confusing things by entering 2 categories at the same time!! :D

Some more top quality shots have surfaced keep them coming!!

Just a couple of gentle reminders

• high res images HAVE to be emailed to stand a chance of being the main image for a month!!
    The main image of each page will be almost A4 in size so only the high resolution pictures will survive being enlarged taht much!
  • When emails are sent please include your user name as it make things so much easier from this end.
  • When pictures are sent can the images please be attached as full size jpegs (rather than links to photobucket/flickr etc)
  • can we try and keep entires to a single photo per category (meaning a max of 2 for Fabia and Octy ovwners (1 per month))
    Otherwise i end up having to wade through all of them and i'll just pick my 2 favourites to go into the hat!

Other than that you are all doing it right! :)

Would RAW/NEF be better if they are available??

jrw's urban shot above is great B)

No ifs, no buts - if this picture isn't in the calendar I WILL not be buying it! :no:

Thanks for the support :thumbup:

post updated

it was more about getting actual files rather than links to hosted pictures

I'd imagine InDesign has the ability to deal with RAW/NEF files.

OK i think i may have the RAWs. I just need to do some editing on them to tidy up if it is going to be A4

fantastic photo from jrw

love the plates - are they dubmeister ??

Yes Dubmeister - £25 for the pair - there is usually a group buy on here - i have a dent in the front one though from a stone :'(

well those i haven't received on email I have right clicked and saved as just to see how the numbers stack up so far

Classic - 1

Fabia mk1 - 15

Fabia mk2 - 11

Octavia mk1 - 11

Octavia mk2 - 22

Roomster - 3

Superb - 6

Yeti - 4

Octy 2 pages are going to be busy whilst dave has the classic page all to himself!!

but then we still have a month of submissions yet

Keep 'em coming