Incredibly cheap brake upgrade...

Still can't believe it..... :o ..........you can just see a "chavalcade" of "Halfords Heros" passing by with them on........I wonder if in the MKI Fabia section we will get "Chavs" with VRS's etc fitting them on, then selling them on to another "Chav" who will then complain on here that his "Brembo" brakes are ##it!!!! :wall:

Edited by fabdavrav

Have read somewhere that these are bad for your brakes as they hold the heat in

Indeed they do and they could also fall off if you don't install them well.

On many levels a big FAIL - I've seen them around on the tiniest cars and they are simply laughable.

• 4 months later...

I have seen these on DRUMS!!!! imagine it.....drums spin around....so do the brembo fakes.

What a stupid chav!!

Doubt they stayed on for more than 500 miles without flying off and taking out a vrs!

Proper Stoking filler.... Mum - "So Son.... I thought these were a great little buy now that you love playing with your car!" I also got you some of these bright red floor matts with your name on them to match! haha! :)