15) Wardy (date dependant)

16) Wrightbro's (date dependant)

17) david83

18) kenny130pd

19) Polo6n1600i (date dependant)

20) Pagey

21) marksimps (maybe)

22) sesachc

Updated list so far, can the maybes/date dependants confirm (if possible) attendance?

Cheers folks :thumbup:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest that those of us travelling from the Greater Glasgow area meet @ 10.00 am @ the Bothwell Services(Southbound) on the M74.Depart 10.15am to meet those coming from the Edinburgh Area/Kilmarnock/Ayrshire @ the Abingdon Sevices on the M 74 @ 11.15am and then travel in convoy to Gretna.

1) dovit

2) R1DAVIE

3) grizzle

4) chrisw880 (date dependant)

5) roon

6) Barbourc1

7) Sharkrider (date dependant)

8) Moggytech

9) Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

12) Mike B

13) Jess

14) Shark_90 (maybe)

17) david83

18) kenny130pd

20) Pagey

21) marksimps (maybe)

22) sesachc

Updated list so far, can the maybes/date dependants confirm (if possible) attendance?

Cheers folks :thumbup:

1) dovit

2) R1DAVIE

3) grizzle

5) roon

6) Barbourc1

7) Sharkrider

8) Moggytech

9) Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

12) Mike B

13) Jess

14) Shark_90 (maybe)

17) david83

18) kenny130pd

19) Polo6n1600i

20) Pagey

21) marksimps (maybe)

22) sesachc

May I suggest that those of us travelling from the Greater Glasgow area meet @ 10.00 am @ the Bothwell Services(Southbound) on the M74.Depart 10.15am to meet those coming from the Edinburgh Area/Kilmarnock/Ayrshire @ the Abingdon Sevices on the M 74 @ 11.15am and then travel in convoy to Gretna.

that would be an idea, i'am up for that, guess i'll be leaving greenock at 9:30ish

Edited by sesachc

1) dovit

2) yeti

3) grizzle

5) roon

6) Barbourc

7) Sharkrider (date dependant)

8) Moggytech

9)Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

12) Mike B

13) Jess

14) Shark_90 (maybe)

16) Wrightbro's (attending, maybe in the Favorit - depends whether part arrives) emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

17) david83

18) kenny130pd

20) Pagey

21) marksimps (maybe)

22) sesachc

Edited by Wright Bro's

There's services off the M74 at J16 (Annandale Water Services) and between J21 and J22 (Gretna Green Services).

Or there may be somewhere in Lockerbie we could have the meet??

Just some ideas.

There's services off the M74 at J16 (Annandale Water Services) and between J21 and J22 (Gretna Green Services).

Or there may be somewhere in Lockerbie we could have the meet??

Just some ideas.

I had previously mentioned Annandale/Johnstonebridge services too, it's not a bad sized car park and only 10 mins further North.

Madness asking them ! We do not ask any other ground owners to camp on there ground for a monthly meet ,or ask the local pc plod to pop in !! If we had turned up at 12pm on a Sunday it would be quiet so no complaints from the owners then we go in and spend money on munchies then head home ! :doh:

Madness asking them ! We do not ask any other ground owners to camp on there ground for a monthly meet ,or ask the local pc plod to pop in !! If we had turned up at 12pm on a Sunday it would be quiet so no complaints from the owners then we go in and spend money on munchies then head home ! :doh:

It was me who asked and no we dont usually bother but seen as the numbers wear near 20 people we were bound to be kick out trust me i used to go "cruising" in my younger days and we constantly got kicked out.

I have spoke to the Area Commander and he doesnt have an issue with it, i also invited him along to meet us all.

Apologys if you think it wasnt the right thing you can call me every name under the sun, but i dont want to see this forum name and its users branded "hooligans".

Seems daft to turn away business! Thinking caps on I suppose.

yeh thats what i tried to "sell" if you like

there would be 20+ people who will no doubt be hungry maybe do some shopping and 95% are over 30yrs of age with familys jobs and mortgages.

The Reply i got:

"Graham - I'm afraid I can't help you with your request, for the simple reason that if we are seen to be allowing anyone to use our car park for any sort of group meeting or gathering, we would be opening the door to all and sundry, large and small, well-behaved and not-so-well-behaved. Our H.O. would not condone it, and although the police might not need to get involved for a small and controlled gathering, they would not be happy with us either if it led to further, bigger, and more unruly gatherings - and nor would our customers.

Nothing against you or your proposal, but I need to be consistent and say "No" to everyone for this sort of thing I'm afraid.

Peter Gardner

General Manager

Gretna Gateway Outlet Village"

It was me who asked and no we dont usually bother but seen as the numbers wear near 20 people we were bound to be kick out trust me i used to go "cruising" in my younger days and we constantly got kicked out.

I have spoke to the Area Commander and he doesnt have an issue with it, i also invited him along to meet us all.

Apologys if you think it wasnt the right thing you can call me every name under the sun, but i dont want to see this forum name and its users branded "hooligans".

Well no point in getting in a bun fight Grizzle :giggle: Some people will see it different B) There loss in grub money and even more a loss if you wanted a new pair of shorts :giggle: and me a pair.

We get some were local just checked google maps up plenty of car parks , industrial est ,etc

well u think of something, boy genius! lol

p.s. Laura chose the chippy :p

On another note, what about Annan or The Lanes looks not a bad place...........

Edited by vRS Dovit