Who has Xenon's?

xa0sx

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulb in the back of the projector.

photo-12.jpg

This is the wire you plug into your ballast, you don't need the wiring that comes with the hid kit.

photo-8.jpg

Like so

photo-9.jpg

Make sure it clicks into place on the back like this below

photo-10.jpg

If you have any problems with your indicators try swapping them aroundif that doesn't work try your old indicator connections, this worked for me.

Now it's time for some food because I havnt eaten all day!

Biggest pain in the bum was half way through when testing the lights I realised the indicators didn't work and neither did the sidelights.

I'd say you could probably get this done in around 4 hours or less i didn't have hardly any tools all I had was a flat head screwdriver, torx set and a pair of longnose pliers.

Gave it wash after aswel.

Yep fully adjustable just like my old lights with the wheel inside the car.

Excellent. Did you have to remove the mounting bracket like it says in the instructions? How did it all go to together? Did the motors come

Off the old lamps ok etc?

Cheers

I were saving up to buy the ones from skoda for £250 each so as soon as you posted the link I went straight on eBay got a phone number for them rang them to ask a few questions and bought them and I've been giddy ever since!

But they are in now! :)

Yep just follow the instructions if your not sure.

It's straightforward, I didn't need the instructions, it's alot easier when it's all infront of you

I have followed the instructions, that's why I'm not sure as it says to take the mounting bracket out and it doesn't come out? Lol

Sorry to spring off topic but Geez, whats up with everyones signatures on here?! Literally half the page is filled with them, is there no moderation for these? 90% of the time I'm on a phone version so don't notice.

I have just sent this company an email to see if they can do anything for the auto-levelling.

They offer full wiring looms + sensors for the Octavia and Superb, if enough of us want it, maybe they'll do one for the Fabia too

For me this is the best mod you can do for the price of it all.

Just got back from a 4 hour round trip from Sheffield to middlesborough to dewsbury and it was great driving with them in really foggy too didnt have an affect on the xenons really makes a massive difference at night can see EVERYTHING!