Who has Xenon's?

xa0sx

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I be able to fit these now without needing any more parts other than what's come with the hid kit. Bulb holders? Adapters? Etc don't want to start fitting them and realise I need something else, I need the car tomorrow night as I'm off to Middlesbrough.

Will I be able to fit these now without needing any more parts other than what's come with the hid kit. Bulb holders? Adapters? Etc don't want to start fitting them and realise I need something else, I need the car tomorrow night as I'm off to Middlesbrough.

That's all I've ordered. Give it a go, you can always revert back if need be.

I bought some 100w 5000k/6000k bulbs, LED indicators and LED sidelights.

I've been fitting my hid kit to the headlights tonight all is well no bulb holders needed etc I'll be fitting them tomorrow/today.

I was so desperate I left my GFs house in sheffield to go to dewsbury to get my toys and now I'm back in Sheffield!

1.5 hour 75 mile round trip, fuel gauge only moved 1 bar!

Not all there more like if I don't get them in tomorrow it'll be ages until I get them in

Footy next Saturday.

Did all the wiring work out ok? Between the d2s bulb and the connectors and the ballass? Where does that big long lead that runs out of the back of the lamps go onto?

The hid so far are self explanatory, best thing to do is get the instruction booklet and burn it because its useless.

Going to go out and test if all the wiring up I did last night works before I take my old headlights out.

I only have my iPhone 3GS as a camera so be aware but so far it's all been pretty straight forward.

The hid so far are self explanatory, best thing to do is get the instruction booklet and burn it because its useless.

Going to go out and test if all the wiring up I did last night works before I take my old headlights out.

I only have my iPhone 3GS as a camera so be aware but so far it's all been pretty straight forward.

Cheers mate, I was just concerned abOut that lead coming out the back as it looked like a pin connector of some sort. Hope all goes well :)

I've got them in with the hids working but for some reason the indicators don't work and only 1 side light works too it's baffled me.

Sure the bulbs are fine? Swap them over to the other side and see if they work.

I've fit the indicators working only one sidelight still putting it down to the bulb not working. Tried both sides and both ways round but still isn't having it. I can live without a sidelight for the time being. Looks mint can't wait to get it all back together.