Latest Pics of my VRS

Bowders1

Hi Folks, gave my car a last clean i think for a while(well maybe not knowing me :giggle:)

Thought I would share a few pics of the old girl.

Light was going fast but not bad....

VRSExteriorPicsNov201115.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov20115.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov20114.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov20112.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov20111.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov2011.jpg

VRSExteriorPicsNov201119.jpg

VRSEngineBay001.jpg

VRSEngineBay2015-1.jpg

VRSEngineBay015.jpg

VRSEngineBay017-1.jpg

VRSEngineBay014-1.jpg

Jobs in the near future......

Clutch.......G60 / VR6 combo

Possible LSD DIff...Funds allowing

Replace wheels with Black Team Dynamics Pro Race.

All the best

After a cheap set of winter wheels/tyres... give me a shut if you folks have any.

Looking good Markemoticon-0148-yes.gif

Are your catch can pipes flouro lined, looks as if there changing colour or my laptop's knackered.

Hi buddy, well spotted. Yes they are flouro lined. I am disappointed in them as they are forge ones and did not expect them to discolor. Will be changing then in the new year.

Nice tidy car :thumbup: ,

The reversing sensors look nice and oem, my parking outside the house has already cost me a new rubbing strip @ £45+.

I think a set of those sensors are a more cost effective solution for my crap reversing.

Cheers, yep fitted those sensors when i first got the car. They even came spray painted which matches the silver very well. Would not be without them now. Cost me less than £20 and never let me down.

Hi buddy, well spotted. Yes they are flouro lined. I am disappointed in them as they are forge ones and did not expect them to discolor. Will be changing then in the new year.

I got mine from Forge and they have discoloured as well, I have some left over so will prob put some new bits on.

The same ones have discoloured on mine (inlet to OCC), I wonder if its the hotter gasses causing this?

Car is looking great mark :thumbup:

Defenetly one of my favourite vRS'S on here.

Cheers Paul,

Looks good and nice and clean,shame they never stay clean for long at this time of year though

Not wrong there buddy, :'(

Looking good as ever mark B)

Kept an eye open for you this morning as I was In Havant, making a delivery on lavant drive :thumbup:

Lavant Drive not far from me buddy, normally you can see me dropping off my 7 year old son at Barncroft infants which always makes me late for work. :giggle:

Nice car, whered you get your badges?

Got them from PastyBoy on this site

Link here:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/166853-retrocarboncolouredcustom-replacement-badges-part-2/

Hmmm, I can't work out if I want your rear diffuser or not. Wish I could see it on a black standard styling car. I would add my kudos about your car but I think you know its sex on 18" rs4's ;)

Edited by DBP

Hmmm, I can't work out if I want your rear diffuser or not. Wish I could see it on a black standard styling car. I would add my kudos about your car but I think you know its sex on 18" rs4's ;)

Hi Damian, I will make it easy for you. "You can't have my rear diffuser", get your own... :rofl:

Cheers for comments.. :thumbup:

Very nice vRS B)

Milotec rear diffuser :thumbup:

Is it easy to fit?

Thanks.

Cheers :thumbup: yes quite easy to fit diffuser, you get the black tiger seal to glue it to car. I lightly marked it in place before glueing, then fixed in place and held it with masking tape till it bonded(not needed but wanted a good tight seal)

Shame on you. Different colored screws on the left hand coil-pack cover! :giggle:

Ha Ha trust you....Funny you say that as after i took pics and noticed they were different changed immediately. Can't have different screws, whatever next. I also changed wiper washer bottle and water overflow coz they were slightly tarnished too :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking car, silver is the best colour for the MK1 Octy.... it highlights the body shape better than any other colour.

I wanted a silver vRS but the wife said it was an old mans colour so we went for black which is a pain to keep clean and does'nt look as good as silver doh.

Has your car had a new O/S front wing ??? the paint match with the drivers door appears to be ever so slightly off ??? or maybe I've had to much mulled wine.

Bill.

PS your wiper spindles look like they could do with a bit of lube.