32KOFDATA ///// Fabia Sport (MKII)

32KOFDATA

Tiny update - for a while now I was looking for a proper spot to place my phone. After a bit of search online I've found this mount (it works for both left and right hand drive cars regardless of what the pic shows):

http://www.mytrendyphone.com/shop/dash-mount-skoda-36871p.html

that neatly can be screwed right behind the trim of our head unit making the whole thing look quite stealthy. The cradles that can be bought for this mount are very expensive (already the mount costed me 19euros!) and in most cases they are phone specific so for now I've decided to reuse an old 5euro universal cradle I had lying around. Some extra strength sticky tape on the back and Bob's your uncle! So far it works fine and I like the fact that it sits on the same level as my head unit. Overall I'm happy :thumbup:

95454021.jpg

75420678.jpg

41943483.jpg

89611766.jpg

27772745.jpg

18415485.jpg

87353552.jpg

71815824.jpg

65088851.jpg

I love this, waiting for my car to be built but still going to order a couple bits for it, is the phone mount easy to fit? Iv seen some about but I like the positioning of yours, Im in the UK however, got an iPhone to clip in to it

Is it possible to use the vrs bonnet and a good body shop to match the s2000 bonnet or is a different size ??

Size is exactly the same, nothing is different from the stock bonnet besides the air vents.

If you are serious about it I suggest you find a used one rather have someone make it for you,

Cheers i have been checking everywhere trying to find one with no luck :( so i was thinking taking the design to a local body shop only thing with that though i wouldnt have a standard bonnet :(! But this is defo the next step i will be going , i love it .

Cheers i have been checking everywhere trying to find one with no luck :( so i was thinking taking the design to a local body shop only thing with that though i wouldnt have a standard bonnet :(! But this is defo the next step i will be going , i love it .

Unless they got an S2000 bonnet right next to them, they will never be able to make you a copy which is close the real deal.

Also the vents which are made of plastic will have to be created from scratch (unless you buy them separately) and that on its own is a lot of work.

• Like 1

Yea i see what your saying i could spend all the money getting one done and still not be happy with it :( i will have to wait it out for one coming up for sale hopefully 1 will come up before my 21st :) lovely car though mate ! Never thought about the bonnet till seen this fabia makes a massive change

• Like 1

Hi Guys ,

Got some emails back just quick question my car was manufactured in August 2010 the new vrs tsi 180 bhp power would this be the new face lift or old face lift modle as i wasnt even aware of the new vrs having a face lift ? (Me being dumb )

Would the bonnet be a EVO 1 or Evo 2 bonnet for this modle ?

Sorry to question so much on this thread buddy.

Hi Guys ,

Got some emails back just quick question my car was manufactured in August 2010 the new vrs tsi 180 bhp power would this be the new face lift or old face lift modle as i wasnt even aware of the new vrs having a face lift ? (Me being dumb )

Would the bonnet be a EVO 1 or Evo 2 bonnet for this modle ?

Sorry to question so much on this thread buddy.

The correct bonnet for you car would be an EVO2 because you got a facelift model.

• Like 1

and pics with the new badge on. Badge numbered 1ST 853 601A AUL is perfect for the front of the car. The back is another story - will post info when I'm done.

Thanks for the info and pics.

Did you order a different part number for the back?

Will see what price my dealer can do them for.

Found them here for £10.50 + postage.

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/citigo-bonnet-badge-2012-2015-50241

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Decided to do something about the edges of my flaking window switches.

Just an idea. Luckily I got only three to do since I don't have rear electric windows :p

Lv5eqV4.jpeg

Edited by 32KOFDATA
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a full set from them last year, fitted them at the same time with coils, The feeling is day/night!!! You realy feel the road, trouble is you get more vibration in the dashboard. But the steering is just no comparison with standard bushes!!

I had 65.000 miles on the clock when I changed them.

• Like 1

I had a full set from them last year, fitted them at the same time with coils, The feeling is day/night!!! You realy feel the road, trouble is you get more vibration in the dashboard. But the steering is just no comparison with standard bushes!!

I had 65.000 miles on the clock when I changed them.

Hope it does the same to mine steering wise - as for the vibration I'm expecting it will get more noticeable.

I am not greatly happy with the rear bushings on my car. Please let me know what do you think about them.

Will do mate :)

• Like 1