The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this on track today; from the outside the suspension seems very well sorted with almost no pitch or roll evident.

Thank you. :)

It went well today.

It doesn't make much noise or squirm around, so isn't as enteraining to watch, but it was going rather briskly and I was having a lot of fun.

As were my passengers... hopefully. :peek:

• Like 2

It doesn't make much noise or squirm around, so isn't as enteraining to watch, but it was going rather briskly and I was having a lot of fun.

From my experience on the pit wall at Brands I'd say it makes a sound like "WHOOSH" but without the "OO"s but it's entertaining none-the-less even if it's just to see the look on people's faces who have never seen it in action before.

Couldn't make it today due to familly health issues (all sorted now, I hope) but hope to make it along to Bedford for How Fast.

Thank you. :)

It went well today.

As were my passengers... hopefully. :peek:

Ohhhhhh Yessss....!!!! I had plenty of Fun Richard.

• Like 3

Ohhhhhh Yessss....!!!! I had plenty of Fun Richard.

Me too!!! The car is so balanced it is unreal! Doesn't seem to be doing much then you notice how quickly it catches the car in front and with no pitch and yaw into the corners and out. Phenomenal suspension and car... just waiting for the new engine and see how many more people that surprises.... LOL.

• Like 2

A few clips from Blyton, chasing James in his Golf 4motion and Dave in his Octy estate.

Note to self, next time remember to turn the traction control off.

Saved the tyres from any serious wear though. :D

Watching that i'm glad I couldn't make it now.

Looks like there was some speed that needed to be scrubbed into some tight corners.

I'd have spent most of the day in the fields with my brakes :D :D :D :D

Looks like there was some speed that needed to be scrubbed into some tight corners.

I'd have spent most of the day in the fields with my brakes :D :D :D :D

Unlikely, you know how to handle it.

Cars on stock brakes did fine, just didn't leave the braking too late.

Video looks good Richard. 

I'm still not convinced I deserved that black flag you can see me getting in the first few mins. Though it is clear that slowing down more would have helped. I though Dave had a greater speed differential.

Thanks for the ride in the Yeti. :D

• Like 1

Richard thank you for bringing PB Brakes to attention in this project, I sent Dan a message on Facebook at some stupid time last night and have had an in depth reply about the options! The customer service is absolutely spot on!

Dark_Hero put me on to them originally during a discussion about brakes and I was a little nervous as I couldn't find anyone on here that had used them yet, plus they were a long way away.

Took a chance and have been impressed by the products and service I've recieved.

Would use them again, no question.

• Like 1

Great video Richard, I do apologise for the cone flinging incident, it made a real big scuff on my wing when that happened!

I am now off to remove more weight (Liam is the first to be thrown out and his seat) I also need to improve turn in so new front bushes are going on, all to improve my chances at How Fast. No pressure.. :sweat:      :p

• Like 3

I am now off to remove more weight (Liam is the first to be thrown out and his seat) I also need to improve turn in so new front bushes are going on, all to improve my chances at How Fast. No pressure.. :sweat:      :p

Really looking forward to How Fast now James.

While I don't expect to be the quickest due to carrying over 1,400kg, I am expecting the Yeti, your Golf, the Brisk Rover and the Mongrel to be within maybe a second of each other.

One or two Octys might be right up there too.

Just need to get that last corner right, previous two years I've come round it a bit sideways on the second hot lap. :D

• Like 2

I am sure it will be great fun, I am hoping to have my exhaust finished and a plumb back dump valve too by then, minor improvements but will all help.