Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I parked up to my exact car, only standard.

A Fabia Elegance estate :)

F79A01C3-47B1-4FA9-8E0C-91EBA005DA4F_zps

Your headlamps are a lot clearer. Haha

Just got back from the Nurburgring...........two words sum it up - terrifying and brilliant! The little fab did really well and was the only oil burner that i saw all day. It did make me want to go big turbo though! Heres my mate doing a lap and me taking the shot.........................

IMG_4635-3.jpg

• Like 4

Been in UK past week, ready to export these two to Estonia. Fabia 1.9 SDI 47kw 2001 and Octavia 1.9 TDI 66kw 2002. j2XSmXV.jpg

TJhV3CK.jpg

Thanks mate :) appreciate it. Whats your plans for it? :)

Nothing major, just want to clean the car up like the dimmed headlights and fix some little bits and get rid of some scratches and dents. Remove some badges and getting wheel caps. Probably spraying the grill. Simple stuff really

Was thinking of lowering, was looking at buying some decent wheels and tyres then coilovers. But as I live in a very 'hilly' and uneven area it'll just be a pain, really tempted after seeing other low fabias :D

Edited by DennisRU
  • Like 1

20150214_153921_zps86353dbb.jpg

Love this pic of my car :D really need to give it a clean looks newt like his at the moment, its filthy :( might give it a bath this weekend ;)

Is the 'AD' bit on your registration just a happy coincidence with your name being Adam?

Haha yeah just a coincidence mate. Get asked a lot if its a private reg :)

Hehe, that is cool :thumbup:

• Like 2