Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I'm the only person I've read to have problems ha ha but yes where the flexi boss located I ground the tang away all is well now tho

I fitted mine last month, straight swap over, very easy to fit, strange you had to grind anything.

New to this site but not new to a fabia. This was my first one which I spent lots of time money and attention on. Coilovers leather interior mapped launch control popcorn limiter exhaust system ect. Then I got rid of it.

cecea5c34cae4f605edee9eb168febef.jpg1c03966b4da9d29890e37fa8516cd4c5.jpg

But now I'm back to a fabia that needs quite abit of attention but I've wasted no time on it. This was it when I first brought it.

f6e29cb9843ccff01f3c15edf1bac97f.jpg

I've done some bits but have so much planned for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted SEAT Ibiza red needles to my cluster.

Before (not my cluster but identical)...

1320439.jpg

After...

22256566.png

clcks.png

010.jpg

326677.png

Had a slight, erm.....mishap when trying to change the green needle illumination LEDs for red ones, so ended up having to fit two red LEDs in the top of the cluster to light the needles. Looks pretty good and works a treat as it turns out, though :D

I'm afraid I couldn't get a non-blurry pic but you get the idea. The red LEDs are nowhere near as bright as it looks in the photo and they don't glare.

002.jpg

Edited by TMB
  • Like 2