VRS TDI - How many miles?

Will be passing 135k on my way to work this morning :)

Flew past a Fabia mk2 vRS last night much to my surprise, then it is my 230 lbs of torque vs 184 lbs. :p

101k for me, three new bearings (one was crappy cheap stuff), new tires new front bulbs oh and now a nice new hybrid turbo coming. Best bit is my wife INSISTED on me getting a hybrid :rofl: bought the car from my father in law who had it from new and full skoda history!! Gona drive it way over 200k just love it.

I do 500+ miles a week for work.......

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just hit 136k and had the oil and filter changed today, the guy who worked on it was well impressed with the condition and how the car drove , he said you'd never guess the mileage was anywhere near that high.

Edited by VRSD30

03 Plate 1.9tdi (not the VRS) is at 81.5k - bought it 2 weeks ago on 80k so I'd say that's not bad going!

Have replaced rear discs + pads, fitted boot trim (around lock meck was missing, bizarrely), new passenger window switch, done lots of polishing, and need to replace heater and recirculation motors and will probably do front discs (for the sake of it) before the end of the summer - then she should be tidy for at least the next 5 years! Also have an iPhone kit to fit to the symphony and a dock to make out of the ashtray :)

• Like 1

07 done 53,000 only do about 4,000 a year so should see me out, although I've had 6 cars in the last 18 months get bored quickly even if I like the car!

• Like 1

My 04 plate vrs has got 131000 miles on the clock.

A customer of ours has got a remapped 53 plate fabia with over 174000 miles, still on original clutch and turbo.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well, since all you high-milers have chipped in with some mighty impressive mileages I reckon I'll prop up the other end of the scale. 07-plate (obviously) and just over 25,000 miles. :D

i've got a 06 plate, bought in feb-12 @114,000 now on 126,000 miles, changed timing belt, water pump, aux belt, glowplugs, wishbone bushes, arb bushes, rear bump stops, 2 services, nomal wiper blades, sealed rear door, changed door cards, cleaned egr as gunked up, pollen filter, changed front and back tyres. standard set up, i'm happy with performance and economy as 62miles per shift. :thumbup: well built car. good to see people on hear modifying these pocket rockets, keep it up.

I bought a standard 54 plate 8 months ago with just over 72k on the clock, and it's now at 86k.

Since buying it, it's had 2 new tyres, an oil change, new OSF break pads (calliper seized on!), new set of wipers and new lights.

It's great to see so many "older" cars in this thread with high mileage - gives me great confidence in the car.