Luke Leary R.I.P

j.braderz

RIP Luke, seeing your car was one of the reason's I want a vRS. Thought's are with your friend's and family at this hard time.

I was trying to look for his thread just the other day, and heard he's deleted everything because of the abuse he got for spending so much on a fab (mainly on other forums though). Such a shame.

R.I.P Luke, thoughts are with your family and friends

Very sad to hear about this, my thoughts go out to his family and freinds. A part of him lives on in all the posts he made (apart from the ones that got moderated! those live on in memory!)

Live fast!

I was truly shocked as events unfolded yesterday, and it still hasn't settled - I really wanted to wake up today and for it all to be a bad dream.

Most of the users on here wouldn't have known the 'real' Luke - only his internet and forum personalities, which always had an impact. Away from the forums, Luke was a great guy and as a friend he would always be there for you.

My thoughts go out to Luke's family and to Ross & his other close friends at this tragic time.

Edited by Gareth_1.8T

I never got a chance to meet Luke but saw his car a couple of times at Prept and was impressed with the attention he'd given it. He may have put a few backs up on these forums but still very sad to lose someone so young.

My thoughts go out to his folks and his friends. RIP xa0sx