Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

I’m starting to get a bit frustrated with my wait.

I ordered a white estate back on 23 Aug and I still haven’t been given a firm date. Initially I was told end Sept and this later went back to 2nd week of Oct.

Also, the dealer still hasn’t confirmed if I will be getting the £500 deposit contribution. Initially they said I could have the 3 years servicing but not the £500. I wasn’t comfortable with that decision so I rang another dealer and also Skoda Customer Service and both said I should get the £500 contribution. What’s more everyone else on here appears to be getting it.

To top it all, some of the prices/deals being mentioned on here are better than mine. The only thing I’m happy about with my deal is the trade-in price for my car.

Starting to get a bad impression of my dealer.

Id recommend you ring ahead and ask for them to be removed rather than asking when you turn up. Dealer will need to get the docs refaxed over if those extras are part of your finance calculations. Will save you hanging about when you get there.

Wouldnt bother with lifeshine. If its the same gimmick as what most dealers sell it really wont last very long at all

I'm off down tomorrow to get my part ex looked over so will be discussing it with them. The docs need redoing anyway as they havnt included the £500 finance contribution. So I have the right to have them removed?

• Like 1

I am trying to get some guidance from carsystems which loom to use (the VCDS bit is simple). I will check the connection of my headunit tomorrow but other pictures on the net show the mic inputs as being present.

For the vcds is it just off a lap top? Let me know what mic to get and how easy it is to fit please.

Anyone have an idea about how many Blacklines are left? I was going to wait until new year and buy either a lightly used VRS or one of the last stock cars hanging around but the Blackline looks extremely good value at the moment with the extras (plus Bluetooth for a small outlay).

I'd be looking at a manual hatch in white, or at a push black.

Derek Slacks have a demo in black, a blue one in the showroom, and they said they have another white one coming in. Ask to speak to the sales manager Ian, and tell him Simon (I have just bought a white Blackline off them) gave you the info. You never know, I might get some VIP treatment as a thank you if you buy!

Lol. Cheers.

Where are Derek Slacks? Did you get any money off list? Other than the vat offer obviously.

I haggled a good few hundred off mine, got a white DSG hatch for £17.7k

We are paying 287 a month for ours with a 6k allowance. Dealer put down 500 and we put down 1k. I am happy with the deal

Over what period of time?

Is that DSG or manual?

Edited by sihaworth

We do more than 6 k a year but I have no intention in handing car back. It's a 3 year pcp deal. I normally get the lowest mileage I can to reduce monthly payments

Edited by Steve9771

The fitting of the mic is a piece of ****. Run the cable through the dash and up the A pillar across the screen and into the light area. The longest part will be removing the stereo

Feel free to do mine!

• Like 1