Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

If the car is pre-registered I would expect some sort of a reduction on the price. Unless there is still a big demand for these cars and so few still available?

The dealer probably had to meet a september target so bought the blackline and preregged it in their name. It wont be a "new" car which is why they wont offer the dealer contribution or servicing offer.

He also said in post 920 his will come pre registered meaning he will be second owner... v strange

Pre-reg should still qualify for the Skoda finance package.

IF it doesn't, then the current Skoda campaign see ex-demo cars also qualify for the free servicing, so either way he should get it.

Can I ask about tinted windows? All mine on the Blackline look the same? Should it have noticeably darker rear windows or is there a tint already applied?

All the windows are tinted, but like most cars it is very faint - don't mistake tinted windows with "privacy" or "sun protection" glass which are both terms for the very dark shades on windows behind the B pillar.

Been to drop off some paperwork with the dealer this morning and enquired with them when mine is likely to be delivered. Apparently it is now sat on the dockside in Grimsby and they are waiting for it to be delivered to them - should have it beginning of next week hopefully. The dealer has said that they cannot guarantee that when it will arrive until it actually gets to them as the manifest that they recieve from Skoda/delivery firm is not always correct (an example being when I was ordering mine the driver had left a vehicle behind as he could not fit it on the transporter) but it should only take them about 24 hours to get it ready. B)

Following my puncture and tyre replacement last week my steering wheel alignment has been out. Just taken my car for full wheel alignment using a hunter Hawkeye system. It proved it was out on front and now it feels nice again.

Following my puncture and tyre replacement last week my steering wheel alignment has been out. Just taken my car for full wheel alignment using a hunter Hawkeye system. It proved it was out on front and now it feels nice again.

How much did it cost you bud?

99.9% it was out from the factory, especially if both sides needed doing (so not down to the puncture). Contact Skoda UK with the receipt and get them to refund your costs.

This is my train of thought when I collect mine.

• Like 1

Nope was definately after tyre was fitted. The steering wheel alignment from factory / dealer was perfect

It's only been like this since Friday. Likely to be due to original three being contact 2 and new one is contact 5 continental.

My white one got delivered to the dealers today as well ad I also pick up on Friday.

Earlier on in this post someone suggested maybe they were getting supplied in batches i.e. Blues, blacks, whites, maybe that is the case after all (I'm aware some whites have already been delivered)

• Like 2

Neither the dealer nor Skoda uk can tell me where my white dsg black line is ... Or even a rough idea of a delivery date ???????? Ordered it on the 21/08 .....Useless starting to wish I'd bought a BMW , at least I'd have it

Sounds very fishy mate. I called up last week to SUK and they looked mine up no prob, even gave me the order number etc..