Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

Just picked up mine from Jewsons Oxford. Only just driven it home and it is brilliant. I've been a ford man i did have a mk1 Fabia VRS but since had 2 Focus ST's. it is good to be back.

Fantastic that the manual came with the maxi-dot but still can't get my head round fitting sat nav over bluetooth. I've only driven it 20miles and it is already bugging me.

photo-3.jpg

That's what I'm getting!!! That's made me majorly excited now!!!! Love it!

• Like 1

Stunning, the red calipers really stand out with the black alloys.

Think my white one is still three weeks away, however I'm going with my father in law to pick up his black hatch tomorrow so i'll get some pics uploaded tomorrow evening hopefully.

Just picked up mine from Jewsons Oxford. Only just driven it home and it is brilliant. I've been a ford man i did have a mk1 Fabia VRS but since had 2 Focus ST's. it is good to be back.

Fantastic that the manual came with the maxi-dot but still can't get my head round fitting sat nav over bluetooth. I've only driven it 20miles and it is already bugging me.

photo-3.jpg

Black paint looks stunning with the black alloys (IMO). :rofl: I really want the grille surround to be black also though! Yes, i like black!

Edited by Ritchie T

That looks the balls! I was sceptical about the black and was only considering the blue or white but really got to admit it looks down right evil! :D

Well had it less than 24 hours and its already heading back to the dealer as the wheel arch lining has been put on wrong and rubbing on full lock against the wheel. Not best impressed especially as it will put over 70 miles on the clock of my brand new car with the round trip. Do people think its worth an email to SUK?

Edited by Sammk6

Well had it less than 24 hours and its already heading back to the dealer as the wheel arch lining has been put on wrong and rubbing on full. Not best impressed especially as it will put over 70 miles on the clock of my brand new car with the round trip. Do people think its worth an email to SUK?

Is that your closest dealer or the one you bought it from?

It's the one I bought it from, my closest dealer wasn't really interested in selling me one and didn't take me seriously when I went in there. Plus if it was a little older then I would have taken to the closest but it is less than 24 hours old still.

Edited by Sammk6

It's the one I bought it from, my closest dealer wasn't really interested in selling me one and didn't take me seriously when I went in there. Plus if it was a little older then I would have taken to the closest but it is less than 24 hours old still.

No reason why they shouldn't help you out, although I understand why you'd be reluctant. Fire off an email and see what SUK suggest I suppose. Disappointing it wasn't picked up on the PDI.

Well had it less than 24 hours and its already heading back to the dealer as the wheel arch lining has been put on wrong and rubbing on full lock against the wheel. Not best impressed especially as it will put over 70 miles on the clock of my brand new car with the round trip. Do people think its worth an email to SUK?

Are you sure it's definately on wrong? They do 'hiss' a little on full lock normally, it's the power steering I think.

Yeah and i also notice the VAT offer is now extended to 31st DEC. Talk about making everyone jump on board before the end of sept..

They've been doing that for the past year!!

How many Blacklines are left on the dealers books?

Steve

Are you sure it's definately on wrong? They do 'hiss' a little on full lock normally, it's the power steering I think.

Yeah you can see quite clearly it's been put on wrong. On top of that when you adjust the right wing Mirror they both move/adjust for some reason. Every time I get in it I find something else that's not right on it. Bit of a shame really, I'm forming a bit of a snag list. Don't think much of Skoda's PDI.

Yeah you can see quite clearly it's been put on wrong. On top of that when you adjust the right wing Mirror they both move/adjust for some reason. Every time I get in it I find something else that's not right on it. Bit of a shame really, I'm forming a bit of a snag list. Don't think much of Skoda's PDI.

I think there is option for wing mirrors in maxidot. But not 100% sure about that

These quality issues are a bit worrying.

A loose wheel arch liner is one thing but sticking a badge on upside down, that is bad. To think it made it out of the factory and through the dealers PDI makes it even worse!

I reckon you lot constantly perstering the dealers for a faster delivery forced the poor workers to rush them out in the factory!!

The mirrors are supposed to adjust together. This 'feature' can be disabled.

A case of RTFM I'm afraid :giggle:

That's fair but all I did was mention it to the salesman when trying to sort my wheel arch lining and he stated he had never heard of that happening and that they will look into it as well.

That's good though I'll have a flick thorough it and turn it off then.