Yellow vRS..

Just for your information, when I was recently looking for a car I was quite open to a sporty little yellow number!

However, when I 'reasoned' with the sales manager of a Skoda main dealer on comparing Fabia vRS prices, he stated that both yellow and red were immediately marked down by at least £500...so a good chance of getting a bargain perhaps?

thats wierd if i didnt have a yellow i would have red. must have bad taste according to skoda :)

Me too cos i wanted a red one originally but couldnt find a nice enough one and yellow was my second choice! haha

Gotta say, the yellow ones do look stunning when clean and shiney, woulda got a yellow one but just couldnt bring myself to do it. Plus I found a.nice shiney red one.that was well specced.and priced.

Ive got a Lemon Yellow 1.2 Classic... and my dad has a Sprint Yellow vRS. Our drive is the brightest for miles... We do get some funny look of our neighbours lol :p

6a7e9ere.jpg my drive used to look like this, the 107 is my sister's...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

• 7 months later...

576899_3258698269496_1911323192_n.jpg

Here's a family special, side by side shot of the 1.2 classic and the vrs, The (my) vrs is sprint yellow and the lad's 1.2 is lemon yellow. We do get some odd looks from passers-by, we even had a yellow octy vrs mk1 pull up outside for a look, do we care? Do we heck ;)

Arsebiscuits !

Old yellow is too pale, you want the sprint yellow you do :giggle: Its gunshot to the cranium yellow, its there to get your attention :happy:

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

Yeah but side by side the older yellow is nicer! The new yellow looks like a nuclear bomb has hit it!

Just smiled at this;

"However, when I 'reasoned' with the sales manager of a Skoda main dealer on comparing Fabia vRS prices, he stated that both yellow and red were immediately marked down by at least £500...so a good chance of getting a bargain perhaps?"

As a buyer the sales manager would tell you they're all worth the same (except he'd probably try to exhort an extra £500 for a BlackMagic) but as a p/ex he'd tell you red or yellow are worth less.

How do I know? One of the first things they thought me....