Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

BTW, nice to know it's not a normal problem and it was just a collection of things together.

If I get cancer I'm suing Jason. He's an accountant so must be loaded. :D

Haha! I've run out of my quota of likes apparently...

Still - I'm not happy with that amount of smoke, I did ask Shark for a balls out map though, and have one on my STS which doesn't smoke anything like that. Bigger turbo time? :)

• Like 1

Just looking back at the pictures.

Have to say LeeBoy, you got some great shots and this one is probably my favorite as the two together look so good.

That was my favourite pic too. Fantastic shot LeeBoy :)

Corrected that for you. :thumbup:

Not so rare either. :D

Yeah, thanks. But when one is a money pit, and two are just there for parts, it's hardly the glamorous world of having 3 porsches on the drive is it?! :p

DSC_0189.jpg

• Like 1

Just reviewed my footage again and pleased to have done a 1:24 lap, which was only possible after some heat got in my semi-slicks (I think it was my 5th lap) Given my brakes were a little iffy too, glad to have done some fairly consistent lapping. Bringing the clip for others as now last in the previous pages.

IMG_3308_zpsd980c2d0.jpg

Have to say LeeBoy, you got some great shots and this one is probably my favorite as the two together look so good.

That was my favourite pic too. Fantastic shot LeeBoy :)

Thanks guys.

Like I said, first time I've used my Canon at a track day, and with fairly bog standard lens. First half the day I had the camera on a tripod but later decided **** it, I'll do some panning shots freehand. One things true enough, you need to take 50 odd shots to end up with something half decent. Sunshine coming out certainly helped in this shot with black paint work. If anyone wants the original (jpeg rather than RAW I'm afraid) to do some photoshop processing to embellish it some more, drop me a pm.

That said, would have rather been on the track rather than recording the action from the sidelines.

Edited by Leeboy

Would PM directly but if anyone has full res pics of my Fabia vRS estate could I have them?

Think i had one of you in this post: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/257172-castle-combe-spring-acton-day-2013-270413-tracktime-clubstand/page__st__990#entry3241987

Last pic but one..... assuming thats yours, feel free to pm me your email and i'll send you a copy minus the watermark. Same goes for anyone else i posted pics of, just pm with your email and which car.

Nope. Still skoda only. I know this grinds with a couple of members but I don't care. I'm not putting the effort in for a skoda forum to not try and get 100% skoda even if this last one cocked up due to the circuit lack of comms. Out of my control.

I should add clubstand only members are welcome in non-Skodas a la Nickyboy/Bossfox/Nobafett this last one.

I would be up for more Skoda only sessions in September... Hopefully I would have been free'd from the Vauxhall shackles by then and will come and show with you guys on the stand aswell rather than pimping round 3 clubs which is what ended up happening on Saturday!

Did anyone see the silver Fabia VRS for sale on the way back from the pits?

Supposedly running 230bhp for £4800

Yeah, i saw that on the way back from sound testing. Didn't it also have TT comps on??

There was also a red Fabia vRS parked at the Clio Sport stand on the left after the pits as well and i think there was another Fabia vRS parked on the left between our stand and the main entrance.

Have to say that's my favorite got it as a screen saver on my phone. Thanks leeboy.