What on earth has happened ?

Mr Grumpy

I very rarely come on here any more because it seemed to be full of antagonistic morons with no sense of humour, so I logged on tonight for the first time in months,and it's got worse.

Good Heavens, it seems I'm a lot better off in the real world.

• Like 3

Don't worry, staff are on the case.....

Bad odds you decide to arrive as it's happening.

It's pure coincidnce, honest!

I may be a bit stroppy at times, but I would never deliberately try to belittle anyone, and as anyone who has met me knows, I never hide behind the keyboard, what you see ( or read ) is what you get.

The 'site just seems to have more than its fair share of muppets atm, even the more serious forums are being spoiled.

I might start posting again just so the muppets can try and pick on me, and leave the more serious posters alone....... or is that a bad idea ?

Hello Bryan,Dave and Lorraine btw

I even seriously considered buying a new Fabia, but I honestly couldn't live with the Orthaopaedic Shoe look, I would feel disabled just driving it.

I even seriously considered buying a new Fabia, but I honestly couldn't live with the Orthaopaedic Shoe look, I would feel disabled just driving it.

Cough*

and filling it with oil ever 100 mile

It's pure coincidnce, honest!

I may be a bit stroppy at times, but I would never deliberately try to belittle anyone, and as anyone who has met me knows, I never hide behind the keyboard, what you see ( or read ) is what you get.

The 'site just seems to have more than its fair share of muppets atm, even the more serious forums are being spoiled.

I might start posting again just so the muppets can try and pick on me, and leave the more serious posters alone....... or is that a bad idea ?

Do you want a job !!!

Always good to see an old name, how's the car situation, has the wife destroyed any lately

Always good to see an old name, how's the car situation, has the wife destroyed any lately

Errrrrr, she has only bumped my new car twice, and her new car once in the last 12 months, so she's not doing too badly ( only about £3k worth of damage, I suppose it could have been worse! )

Alreet Grumplestiltskin? Didn't you once buy a Hollowed out Fabia on a whim? Legend.

I bought it using my hollowed out head for fiscal advice !

• Like 1

Oi graham, you miserable git :)

Hope things are well and 3k is better than a new garage ;)

The thing is she bumper mine seemingly because I was thinking of trading it in ( I've now had it 18 Months, which is a lifetime for me ) and she bumped hers when taking her mate to the airport, meaning she missed her flight for her Jollies.

You couldn't make it up :rofl:

• Like 2